For cheaper rates, try this hotel on a holiday weekend. This isn't your run-of-the-mill hotel being that it is restored historic building. Décor is very modern--similar to an ALOFT hotel. The bed was very comfortable. We were surprised there was no coffee in the room. Though very expensive, it's worth the time to visit the Prohibition sky bar, which has a lot of lounge furniture and views of the city. We also very much enjoyed looking around the exhibit about this building while visiting the observation deck at the top of the tower. And of course, you have to eat at Manny's.
- Also Known As:
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel Minneapolis
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel
- w Hotels Minneapolis
- w Minneapolis The Foshay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, historical W Minneapolis Hotel - The Foshay inspires innovative style in a soaring icon of art deco splendor. Take in splendid art, music, shopping, dining and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your W Minneapolis - The Foshay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.