We stayed at this hotel for our Team meeting the last week of August 2013. It is in a convenient downtown location close to downtown restaurants and shops. The service is excellent and the style and decor are what are to be expected of the W: upscale, yet minimalistic. Everything was great here, but there is just one item I should point out, please be aware of elevator #2. We got stuck on it for 15 minutes which made us late for our team outing. I kind of thought it was amusing, but my coworkers becoming claustrophic and hyperventilating on the floor were not as enamored by the experience. In subsequent conversations with the hotel staff I understand this has been an ongoing issue. There were signs posted on it intermittently that it was operating, then temporarily out of service, etc. so stay off that one if you can! :) Otherwise, excellent stay.
- Also Known As:
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel Minneapolis
- w Hotels Minneapolis
- w Minneapolis The Foshay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, historical W Minneapolis Hotel - The Foshay inspires innovative style in a soaring icon of art deco splendor. Take in splendid art, music, shopping, dining and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your W Minneapolis - The Foshay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.