I liked the evening we had at the W but dont really know if the experience was completely for me. Don't let it scare you off as all the folks we met at the door, front desk and in the building were great andi room was also great.
We did get charged for something that we didn't buy on the mini bar and the drinks on the 47th floor were a little high but you go there for the experience.
Loved all the old wood work and being able to have breakfast right out of the lobby was also nice.
If you are younger and a city dweller this place should suit your needs just fine.
- Also Known As:
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel Minneapolis
- w Hotels Minneapolis
- w Minneapolis The Foshay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, historical W Minneapolis Hotel - The Foshay inspires innovative style in a soaring icon of art deco splendor. Take in splendid art, music, shopping, dining and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your W Minneapolis - The Foshay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.