This was our second stay here on Super Bowl weekend. Unlike a lot of W hotels I've stayed in, this one has done more than just put in a bar and dress up the lobby.
The building is gorgeous, the rooms we have stayed in are interesting and the staff is great.
The upstairs speakeasy bar is just super cool with great Happy Hour deals, the hotel bar itself doesn't have a lot of soul, but the bartenders make up for it in personality.
Nice to use the hotel car when it's available, and have been lucky enough to get an upgrade and late checkout both recent stays as Platinum SPG.
This is an ideal location, and highly recommend the Indian place across the street as well.
- Also Known As:
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel Minneapolis
- w Minneapolis - The Foshay Hotel
- w Hotels Minneapolis
- w Minneapolis The Foshay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, historical W Minneapolis Hotel - The Foshay inspires innovative style in a soaring icon of art deco splendor. Take in splendid art, music, shopping, dining and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Expedia so you can book your W Minneapolis - The Foshay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.