This was a convenient hotel close to the airport. For a Marriot this could have been a little cleaner. When we checked in there was water on the bathroom floor and the previous guest's hair products was still there. There was also no hair dryer which was a little odd because most hotels usually has a hair dryer, iron and hangers. This one had no hair dryer and only an ironing board. I checked my parent's room and they had the same thing.....weird. There's also no close place for a quick snack, unless you go down to the lobby and get something at their little market place. I wouldn't recommend unless you're super hungry. Everything is overpriced and probably not fresh.
Pros: reasonable price...book through the hotel they usually have the better rates ($89 for one bed, $99 a night for two beds)
Balcony where you can walk out onto, wouldn't recommend since there's a zillion mosquitos waiting to eat you at night
10-15mins away from the airport
Shuttle to and from airport
Cons: no hair dryer and iron
No restaurants or shops close by the hotel
Lobby's market place didn't have fresh food, even frozen food looked old
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hotel Mendota Heights
- Courtyard Mendota Heights
- Mendota Heights Marriott
- Mendota Heights Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Mendota Heights