“Expensive drinks” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
St. Paul MN
“Expensive drinks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We paid $12 for an average Margarita and our food was only fair. It was nice to sit on their deck.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

St Paul, Minnesota
“Great Walleye Sliders”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I love to have lunch at this friendly place. We particularly love the Walleye Sliders served on small buns with lettuce and tomato. The portions are just right so we can split an order.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“GREAT Walleye tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This place has the best walleye tacos! Friday nights are busy, but worth the wait for the Friday night walleye taco and margarita special. Walleye is flavorful and crispy with ceasar salad side. Great service and good food on a budget. Best to arrive before 6 or after 8pm for an inside table or spot on the deck. They have a better Friday night fish dinner than what you find up in northern MN or Wisconsin!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“REALLY good food .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

My daughter wanted to come here for her birthday. I had eaten/drank here many times but never really came with my family before. It was really good. The lettuce wraps, walleye fingers and wings are great! My daughter got the pulled pork and it was amazing. It is a little pricey - but it is worth it. The service was so so ( did not fill waters without us asking, did not check on us after food arrived, etc. ) but I would come back here anytime for the food! A great place!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful food but a little loud”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012 via mobile

I have a burger in the burger was 1 of the best that I've ever had. they have excellent food and the price of it is not much more than an Applebees. this is not a place for kids or families since it is more of a sports bar than a restaurant. overall good service with a large party that we had. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and go back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere