“Wonderful food but a little loud” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
“Wonderful food but a little loud”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

I have a burger in the burger was 1 of the best that I've ever had. they have excellent food and the price of it is not much more than an Applebees. this is not a place for kids or families since it is more of a sports bar than a restaurant. overall good service with a large party that we had. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and go back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

st paul MN
“Bloody bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

Opens at 11:00 on the weekend, good deal. Top shelf liquor & lots of food choices to put in your bloody.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. Paul, MN
“Twins Signing Left Me Far From Impressed...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

After frequenting this establishment many times, I decided to invite some friends from out of town to join me at The Moose for the Twins signing this last week. First, I ordered a round of tap beers. After having a horrible experience with a bartender up at the bar (we ordered regular tap beers and were given and charged for the largest mug of beer that the Moose sells), we got in line with our baseballs for an autograph. When there were SEVEN of us left in line (including two children), a Moose employee came up and told us that the autographs were done. We stood there in shock as we were trampled by dozens of employees rushing the twins players for their autographs and pictures. I don't know what kind of restaurant puts the employees before their customers in this type of situation, but I was both suprised and disgusted. The Moose has never been known for excellent service or atmosphere, but has built a reputation on these types of events. After my last experience I will not be going back and would strongly discourage others of making the mistake of going to the Moose.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nothing like havein mice...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2008

Nothing like havein mice run around when you are eating.

St. Paul, Minnesota
“Moose Country is a blast. Great appetizers and a really fun atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2008

Moose Country is a blast. Great appetizers and a really fun atmosphere.