“Good time!” 5 of 5 stars

Book Lowest Rates Here!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Maplewood
“Good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed in the jacuzzi suite and had a marvelous time. Emma J. at the front desk was super helpful and accommodating! The room was very tidy and attractive. I would recommend this establishment for any traveller. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2013
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank You so much for the wonderful review, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Malissa Gjerdahl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Farmingt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Not the fanciest of motels, and it's not located in the best of locations, but housekeeping was clean and staff were friendly. At first I was taken by a "Non-refundable deposit" for weekly stayers, but they refunded that too, making this a great value. Internet access speed is limited unless you pay an additinal charge.

Room Tip: Ask for a quite area. There seemed to be ruckas in other areas of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
We appriciate your feedback on the hotel and are pleased to hear that you were satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again.

Happy Holidays!

Wallkill, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The service provided by Shadwna and Nick at the desk and in houskeeping was excellent.

They made the stay easy, assisted with a change in our plans resulting from the impending hurricane back in NY where we live and were very cheerful and polite.

It was a very comfortable experience and I plan to search out LivInn Hotels in the future

Room Tip: Select a room on the top (4th floor) with a grand view of the lake as well as your car in the parkin...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will give a special Thank You to Shandwa and Nick for making your stay 100% satisfied.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The front desk was wonderfeul, andrew welcomed me and my family, The rooms are breath taking with a view to die for. Housekeep is so wonderful they provid excellent customer service. I can go on and on about this hotel.

And I almost forgot the price is so affordable, I paid twice in one day.

• Stayed October 2012
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review, I will give my staff a special thank you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is a good place to stay, great value for the price. Our room was clean with a simply beautiful view of Tanner's Lake. The front desk staff, Heaven and Andrew were especially nice and helpful in answering all my questions. All the staff and cleaning people were very friendly and made us comfortable in our room.

My husband and I stayed for 7 days during some event-filled family time in June. My brother, from Texas stayed next-door to us in the King rooms lakeside. My mother was recovering from a serious fall and celebrating her 87th birthday. The LivInn Hotel was a haven of rest... perfect place to rest after long days with doctors and visiting family.

Hat's off to the Hotel Manager, Melisa and her staff in Maplewood. The Head Housekeeper, Brenda was efficient and our room attendant, Bre made us feel at home. Jake and his crew were hard workers and it was a great addition, as a job share at the hotel. We will stay here again while visiting family in the area. Rooms were pretty basic, but the beds was AMAZING!

Room Tip: King Rooms - lakeside
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how were doing. I will give my team a special thank you for there hard work. We look forward to seeing you again.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Livinn was a pretty nice place for the price! But after staying a while the service was crappy. I stayed for six nights in a row and I was told by the guy at the front desk , that you only get 1 set of towels a week! That was very shocking to me! So being that I could only get 1 set of towels, one of the towels had some cheese spots on it and the clerk told me that I will be charged for it!lol.... I couldn't believe it. Not only was we stuck with the same towels, but I was being charged for the cheese that was on one of them! He told me, I had to wash them and then keep them to use the rest of my stay! The house keeping staff was wonderful but I would have to think twice about staying there again!

• Stayed September 2012
Thank You for taking the time to respond and let us know how we are doing. I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with the stay. I will look further into this situation and would hope that you give us another try.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I states here in June while passing through town, and had gotten a great deal on the room! Our room faces the water, which was a great view! Rooms were pretty basic, but the bed was AMAZING! We had forgotten toothpaste, and while there was none at the front desk, the agent there was very kind in giving us directions to a local drug store so we could purchase the items we needed. It is just an exit or two away from lots of resteraunt and shopping. Overall very nice!

• Stayed June 2012
livinngm, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to let me and my staff know how we are doing. We are pleased that you had a great stay and look forward to seeing you soon or next time your in town!

Malissa Brockman

Been to LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood? Share your experiences!