“Thousand mile away regular diner” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 96 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Huntsville, Texas
“Thousand mile away regular diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I literally live over a thousand miles from Chin Yung and eat there several times a year, by frequently traveling to this area. I go out of my way each time I'm in Minneapolis to drive across town to eat here. I like the buffet, but you can order from from menu too. The best egg rolls you will find anywhere (I like the 'regular,' not the 'special.') Chinese food the way I think it should be--cooked with a heavy vegetable content and the right flavoring. Small, simple buffet, not filled with bunch of seafood, pizza, etc.--made for people who want to come eat Chinese food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Best Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice buffet... Our favorite chinese food in area. The service is very good. They have take out as well as tables and booths.

Visited June 2013
“Quick and Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have called in for pickup and they are ready by the time I get there. The food is really good and the staff are friendly. They have a buffet and a good amount of seating area but I have only gotten to-go. I have not had any bad experiences with ordering to-go.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Otsego
“Great Chinese Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Seriously some of the best Chinese Food I have had in Minnesota! We just moved to the area and tried a few places that were bland. This food was delish and has a great flavor! Get the Pork Fried Rice and the Chicken Lo Mein. Two great staples! Love it for take out!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Cold Buffet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We went for a quick dinner to have the buffet. Every buffet item I had but one was barely warm to the point of cool. Eggs rolls therefore seemed slimy, chicken wings greasy, orange chicken just plain cool. We will stick with the take out going forward.

• Visited August 2012