“Gone downhill” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Paris, France
“Gone downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have dined at other Granite City locations for years. I gave this location a try for lunch. I was disappointed with the lack of detail regarding the food. My tomato basil soup was cold overly thick in consistancy. This location has alot to overcome with Redstone sharing their parking lot. Next time, I will go to Redstone.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Hampton, IA
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Everytime we visit we enjoy our meal! Great food, super service! They are always great with big groups and with small children. Will go back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Good sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, good beer from own brewery, good service, always nice and full and the price is right. Good place to relax for a lunch or dinner

Hanalei, Hawaii
“Remodel is good, but hoped the bar area would be bigger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The only thing we can fault is there is never enough room at the bar. A good problem to have if you're not a customer. We wished for a larger bar once the remodel was finished, but alas, it was not to be. We still enjoy this place very much, but we know to come early before it fills up.

Visited October 2012
Brooklyn Park
“When is a prime rib sandwich not a "prime rib".”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife and I had lunch there today (my first and last time). I was really in the mood for a great prime rib sandwich so I ordered theirs. I was really disappointed. It was no more than something you could get at Arby's or similiar fast food place. Considering the decor of the place and the reputation I expected a real piece of prime rib such as other places I routinely eat at in the Mpls area. My wife makes a better sandwich from stuff from the fridge at home. Two good things were that the cole slaw was really tasty and the waiter we had was a nice young man. The hostess seating us could have used a happy pill however.

• Visited December 2012