“Leisha was amazing!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Leisha was amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

After dining @ Pittsburgh Blue, we made it back to the hotel and decided to have a night cap. Walked across the street to Famous Dave's. Have been to several in other cities so was not expecting anymore than normal.

Our bartender Leisha ( No A ), was awesome! Like I said, we did not eat but I decided to rate this place strictly for the servicxe at the bar.

Also, we chatted with another employee of the establishment, Haley. She informed us of a customer that typed a 6 page negative review of her service. 6 pages? Really? Sometimes we just have an off night.

Anyway, if Leisha is tending bar, you will be in for a treat. Service wise that is.

Visited September 2013

79% Recommend
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just steps away from our hotel was Famous Daves and we went to grab a quick bite to eat. Great service and menu for both adults and fussy soccer players. The patio was nice as well.

Visited July 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We ate here on a Friday night around 7:30pm and we were in and out right away. The waitress was very helpful. I was worried that one of the meals would be too spicy for me so she offered a sample which I found to be very helpful. The food was pretty standard - same as every other Famous Dave's BBQ so no surprise there. Overall enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
Hopkins, Minnesota
“Good ribs for a chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Since I was on a time crunch I ordered lunch online and scheduled a pick up. I got there slightly early but still had to wait for my sandwich, which I guess is understandable since it was so close after it opened.
I am not a ribs person but they do consistently deliver good ribs, they have nice smoke and a little heat. I also ordered the Cajun chicken sandwich, it was huge, had good flavor and the chicken was tender. Their corn muffins are to die for but they have gotten a little smaller over the years, but it's probably a good thing because I could make a meal out of the corn muffins.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oshawa, Canada
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

food is good but service is a bit wierd andtry to be too down home. Was clean place and I would go there again.

Visited February 2013