“Great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just steps away from our hotel was Famous Daves and we went to grab a quick bite to eat. Great service and menu for both adults and fussy soccer players. The patio was nice as well.

Visited July 2013

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We ate here on a Friday night around 7:30pm and we were in and out right away. The waitress was very helpful. I was worried that one of the meals would be too spicy for me so she offered a sample which I found to be very helpful. The food was pretty standard - same as every other Famous Dave's BBQ so no surprise there. Overall enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
Hopkins, Minnesota
“Good ribs for a chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Since I was on a time crunch I ordered lunch online and scheduled a pick up. I got there slightly early but still had to wait for my sandwich, which I guess is understandable since it was so close after it opened.
I am not a ribs person but they do consistently deliver good ribs, they have nice smoke and a little heat. I also ordered the Cajun chicken sandwich, it was huge, had good flavor and the chicken was tender. Their corn muffins are to die for but they have gotten a little smaller over the years, but it's probably a good thing because I could make a meal out of the corn muffins.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oshawa, Canada
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

food is good but service is a bit wierd andtry to be too down home. Was clean place and I would go there again.

Visited February 2013
Minneapolis MN
“Chicken wings the size of my pinkie toe”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I got a take out order of 12 chicken wings. For $9.99 you think you would get 12 decent sized wings. Well, these were BW3 size wings (i.e. very small). One of them was no bigger than my pinkie toe and I'm not kidding. Not sure how you can let that type of food go out the door, I'm guessing they have no quality checks for "to go" orders. Will never go there or get take out again, they'll be out of business within a few years in my opinion, too much competition out there.

• Visited January 2013