“Great lunch with friends....” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 93 restaurants in Maple Grove
manitoba
“Great lunch with friends....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Alright, I was going away for the weekend to Minnesota and although I would be eating out all weekend, I was determined to try to make healthy choice options when I was away.

I was pleased with the selection of salads, all 4 in my party each ordered a different salad, all looked (and tasted great!). I had the Chinese Chicken salad, it was very good, the dressing, which was hoisin ginger dressing was very tasty, I really enjoyed it! Others in my party had the Cobb Salad which looked really good, the staff was accomodating and brought a couple of dressings for her to try with the salad (not everyone likes blue cheese dressing...).

We had kids in our party who were all treated well by staff, the servers were kind & patient as we tried to decifer the bill (which kid ordered what, and the server double checked with us as the kids started asking for pop refills---thanks!!).

It was a great spot, hope to go again when we roll through town this summer!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
“Pretty good but a little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We enjoyed coming here and had a positive experience. The server was excellent and very attentive. Food was tasty but it was a little pricey. We would come back on special occasions but not on a regular basis.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maple Grove, MN
“This ain't pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

They offer just about everything on a crust but pizza. The prices are scary high. I can't tell if it's trying to be she-she-foo-foo or if they really intend to sell pizza. I avoid the whole chain; it's not good if you want pizza so it becomes an expensive 'creative flatbread'.

Visited May 2012
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Reliably good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have our favorites here, but tried some new things at this visit. What ever we have is reliably good.

Visited January 2013
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

California Pizza Kitchen is one of our favorite "go to" places, that we regularly go to eat. We have favorites that we enjoy on the menu and we know we can always get seated within a reasonable amount of time - even on a Friday night! I have been there, on a Friday evening, with a group of lady friends, 6-8 in total, and we have received prompt and friendly service and they showed great concern in getting our meals served, so we could attend a nearby movie on time. We have been so pleased with the service, that we have done this on a few occasions. The service is always courteous, prompt and helpful. Somehow, even when they are very busy, they show great service and never make you feel rushed.Service is prompt and accurate. We love their food. They recently have included a shrimp. zucchini and pasta dish that is lower in calories that appealed to me. It is fabulous. As is their Chicken Primivera, which both my husband and I like. He also enjoys various pizza offerings. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012