“Summer in the heart of winter.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Maple Grove
Cleveland, Ohio
“Summer in the heart of winter.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my 10th trip to this Maple Grove MN, Hilton Garden and each time, the service gets better. From the service desk managers, and employees to the restaurant/mainttenance personnel; I just could not ask for more. I make it my duty to stay at the hilton garden whenever I am on vacation.I always choose hilton.

Room Tip: I have stayed on all 3 floors and I highly recommend all the room accommodations
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Carlton b,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our Hotel. The more you visit, the more we hope we can get to know our Customers and I love hearing how your stays have gotten better each time! I shared your review with my staff today and they really enjoyed hearing this. Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to have you keep coming back for many years to come!

Mike Severson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Belgium, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great place to stay! Very clean hotel and wonderful employees! I stay at this hotel everytime I travel for business to Maple Grove. The rooms are always clean and staff is friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to other business (or family) travelers.

Amy M,

Thank you so much for making us your preferred place to stay when you are in town on business and also sharing with others on Trip Advisor how much you enjoy staying with us for these trips. Your comments were shared with our staff today and they were estatic to hear this! It warms my heart each time I hear stories like these. We hope to see you each and every time you are in the area for many years to come. Thank you for your loyalty!

Lino Lakes, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Excellent Staff!! Very accommodating and great location for our business meeting. Amelia was amazing to work with when planning our event. Very detail oriented! There were several young boys staying at the hotel for a hockey tournament and we were undisturbed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your last meeting you held with us. It was so great to hear about how our Staff took care of you, especially Amelia. Amelia loves her job and wants every single meeting she has come in go flawless. We are so happy you enjoyed working with her. Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to see you the next time you are in the area!

SIncerely:

Winsted, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now. And each time we have had great service. The last time we also held a small family event at the hotel also several family members stayed as well. It had been a great experience for them as well. The food is great - the rooms are great - clean. And each of the staff we have ever wored with is out of this world friendly and knowledgable. We will go again and so will our exteded family. i recomend you try it out. Easy access from the highway near shopping and eating.

Room Tip: All the different types of rooms and locations we stayed in were quiet and roomy. The suites are gr...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you so much for letting others know about your recent event with our hotel and your past stays. I can't wait to share your kind comments with our staff! It was a pleasure holding your recent event and we hope to see you and your family back again with us soon!

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Have stayed at his hotel numerous times. But the 1/12 visit left me w/ an impression that they were not paying attentions to the details. (hair in bathroom). The l morning breakfast staff is attentive and provided great customer service!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay on January 12th of this year. Thank you so much for the kind Comments on our Breakfast staff. That means a lot and I will let them know.

To say the least, I am very disappointed that you found hair in your room. Hair is one of my biggest pet peeves and I expect that guests should not have to deal with it as well. Thank you for letting us know about this problem. It allowed me to work with my staff to ensure that we can get this problem corrected and go back to a Reliable hotel you have seen in the past. Please know that this is unacceptable in our eyes as well and we will get this corrected. We hope that when you come back next time, you will see that we are indeed reliable again.

Midwest
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Ever date someone and think "there won't be a second time"? That is my experience with Maple Grove's Hilton Garden Inn. I may have gotten two hours of sleep. The hotel is right next to busy I494 and if you have one of the rooms that face the interstate you can hear every vehicle going down the interstate. If I had one of the majority of rooms that do not face the interstate, it would have been a great stay. The hotel should warn guests of the issue.

• Stayed December 2012
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. Even though it wasn't a positive stay, we will definately take this as a learning experience and hope we can earn that "Second Date".

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality experience you deserved during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise from nearby traffic. Your comments will help us to improve our guest experience and we will look into possible permanent solutions to this issue for future guests. We hope you will consider staying with us again should you return to our area in the future.

Ramona, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the MG HGI for two nights on business. I was impressed that the front desk called me shortly after check-in to ensure the room was to my liking and everything was okay. The second day of my stay I was contacted again to make sure my expectations were being met in every way. This is a first for an HGI property!
The rooms were spotlessly clean with the fit and finish of every aspect a '10'. Break fat in the morning was of a high quality and the bar service in the evening provided a casual way to wind down after a busy day. Should your travel plans call for you to visit the Maple Grove area, this is a highly recommended please to stay. You will not be sorry!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Holiday Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn - Maple Grove,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and property. I love hearing stories about our hotel like these. We meet daily at our Huddle and you can see my staff so happy that they were able to serve another guest and have them leave happy when I share these success stories. We strive to make sure everything is enjoyable and our owners provided us with such a wonderful facility to do that in. Thank you so much for sharing with others and we hope to see you back the next time your in the area.

Mike Severson

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove? Share your experiences!