“softball tournament” 4 of 5 stars
Review of AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center

Save Saved
You added AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center to your Saves list
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   240 Stadium Road, Mankato, MN 56001   |
Ranked #3 of 16 hotels in Mankato
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“softball tournament”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had our team stay here. It was very nice for our needs. It was wonderful breakfast was provided and was ready by 6 am especially when the girls needed to be on field by 7 am. Requested extra pillows and they came within 10 minutes of request. Girls had a great time here when they could relax and use the pool. Love the lobby for its relaxed atmosphere and love the staff for letting us eat pizza there since we could not use the breakfast area because of groom' s dinner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
AmericInn_Mankato, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear "onthegomom66",

We were thrilled to hear your team enjoyed their stay with us, and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Our staff takes great pride in doing whatever we can to meet our guests' needs, and we look forward to welcoming your team back next time you play in Mankato!

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. The hotel is clean and inviting. The staff were very helpful. Before our trip we had to make some alterations to our bookings because of family arrangements. These changes were handled in a courteous and friendly manner.
The location is excellent for events taking place at Mankato University. We walked to the graduation ceremonies and were actually nearer than the assigned University Parking!

Room Tip: Ground floor best for anyone having difficulty climbing stairs
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

AmericInn_Mankato, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear "yvonne r",

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community! We were honored to be a part of your exciting weekend, and hope you still come back to Mankato to visit us!

La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Americinn Mankato has great location to university! The hotel was clean and beds extremely comfortable. My check in was hassle free and they assisted me with directions & maps. Very pleasurable stay and I will stay there many times in the next four years visiting mnsu Mankato.

Room Tip: King size beds guarantee good night sleep
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Barbara,

We were so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly strive to make the college process easy for students and families, and look forward to having you as our guest in the years to come! Thank you!

Wyoming, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have stayed here a few times in the past month due to travel for work. On a recent stay, I discovered the air conditioning vent was extremely dirty and a housekeeping staff member had left a cleaning cloth in my room. Additionally, there was a broken pipe under my sink which leaked water onto my floor. The pipe was fixed the next day, and upon check out I was offered a 20% discount on my next stay and a free upgrade. When I went to book my next stay, I was told I could only use the 20% off coupon on their stay, which still made the room much more expensive than the Expedia price. When I asked about the upgrade, I was upgraded from a room with 1 queen bed to 2 queen beds, which does not do me a lot of good, as I am traveling alone for business. Additionally, my sink was clogged in this room. They got it fixed the day after I reported it, and were really nice, but the little ongoing issues are starting to get frustrating.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear "Roy K",

I thank you for taking the time to share you experience and bring these items to my attention. I would certainly love to speak with you to see what we can do to rectify these frustrations you've experienced. They are certainly not the standards to which we hold ourselves to. I would welcome a call from you at your convenience, as we absolutely appreciate your repeat business, and you are certainly a valued guest.

I look forward to speaking with you, and again, thank you for sharing your comments with us.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a baby with us so cleanliness was necessary. This jotel met pur standard....We allowed our baby to crawl on the floor. Decor and furniture were updated and the beds were really comfortable. We would suggest this hotel to anyone. A plus is that they have coffee available for no extra charge in the lobby.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear "Ljstewart",

We are thrilled to hear about your experience at our hotel, and please to know you enjoyed your stay. Our staff takes great pride in our high standards of cleanliness and condition, and it is always rewarding to hear comments such as yours. We look forward to having you as our guest next time you are in Mankato!

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times while picking up my son or attending an event at the college with him. The staff is always smiling, helpful and polite. I have had to stay longer than expected due to car problems and then staff was very helpful while I found local service repairman and allowed us to stay later(I had my 9 year old daughter with me). They are always great about suggesting things to do in the area. The breakfast is always tasty. The rooms and bathroom are always clean. Love the refrigerator and microwave in the room also.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem nice to me. Have stayed on both the first and second floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mary C,

I was quite pleased to hear about your many experiences at our hotel. It is because guests like you that allow us to continue offering great service, and we certainly appreciate your repeat business. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town!

Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

March 2013 - Myself and a small of group stayed at AmericInn for one night. The hotel was incredibly clean and maintained and the staff was super friendly and helpful throughout our stay. I'd also like to add that upon our departure from Mankato, I absentmindedly left behind a paycheck that was in my luggage, in my room. The staff was kind enough to mail it to me within days of my leaving (just got it in the mail, today). That gesture really blew me away - I will absolutely be recommending this hotel to anyone traveling in that direction and I look forward to staying there in the future. Thanks again, AmericInn staff!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn_Mankato, Guest Service Representative at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Samantha M.,

We take the experiences of our guests very seriously, and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time at the AmericInn. We are glad we could get your check back to you in a timely manner. We hope to see you with us again in the future.

Samantha
Guest Service Representative

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center? Share your experiences!