“Incredible Customer Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center

You added AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center to your Saves list
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   240 Stadium Road, Mankato, MN 56001   |
Special Offer
Free $5 Gas Card!
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Mankato
Missouri, United States
“Incredible Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

March 2013 - Myself and a small of group stayed at AmericInn for one night. The hotel was incredibly clean and maintained and the staff was super friendly and helpful throughout our stay. I'd also like to add that upon our departure from Mankato, I absentmindedly left behind a paycheck that was in my luggage, in my room. The staff was kind enough to mail it to me within days of my leaving (just got it in the mail, today). That gesture really blew me away - I will absolutely be recommending this hotel to anyone traveling in that direction and I look forward to staying there in the future. Thanks again, AmericInn staff!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn_Mankato, Guest Service Representative at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Samantha M.,

We take the experiences of our guests very seriously, and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time at the AmericInn. We are glad we could get your check back to you in a timely manner. We hope to see you with us again in the future.

Samantha
Guest Service Representative

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed here with my adult son and 9 year old daughter in March, 2013. I had never stayed at an AmericInn before, so wasn't quite sure what to expect. I was impressed with the decor of the lobby and the room. It was extremely clean, every corner of the bathroom was spotless. The gentleman at the front desk who assisted me with check in said he'd let my daughter in the pool even though it was after 10 pm, since she had been looking so forward to swimming and we had a later than anticipated arrival. My only critique at all is that the signage for finding the main entrance was a little off and so I had to drive around the building. And for those of you who need a quiet place to sleep, this is it! I never heard another room door slammed or anyone in the hall talking, it is extremely well insulated for sound!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Hotel was clean, front desk was polite. Breakfast was the average hotel breakfast. Room came with mini fridge, tv, etc. Rooms were a little outdated but nice. There must have been a sports team staying in the hotel because we could hear them clearly through our door as they went down the hall, a little loud but not too annoying and not the fault of the hotel.

Five stars for their wi-fi service. Best I've had in a hotel, speedy and no problem whatsoever! Hotel is walking distance from several restaurants and easily walkable to Mankato State University.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Minnetonka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I just checked in and staff was extremely friendly but they failed to look past the front desk and see a couple pillow cases right in the middle of the steps. Then there is a room used to store old furniture and the door is wide open. Not very appealing to new guests.
I have stayed here several times before and if it were not for the location I would go elsewhere. First Impressions count. College students working here need to step up to plate and do better job or I will not be back!

• Stayed March 2013
Minnetonka, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I attended a meeting held in the conference center. The facilities were spacious and pleasantly separate from the rest of the hotel. There are separate bathrooms in the conference center and due to its location on the end of the building there was no walk through traffic in the hallway to disturb the meeting in progress. We had our lunch catered through the hotel and I was pessimistic because of previous meetings at other hotels but the food was good. I cannot say there were a variety of options but that could very easily be because of what my boss was willing to pay for. The food we did have was really good (baked and loosely breaded chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn and the best chocolate chip cookies I've had in years).

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn_Mankato, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear "Knutey1111",

We appreciate you sharing your experience at a meeting in our Conference Center. We take great pride in our meeting facilities, and it was our honor to host your group. We do have a chef that prepares all of our catered meals, and I will certainly pass along your compliments to him and his team. We hope to see you again at your next gathering!

Centerville, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I booked an overnight getaway here and loved every minute of it. The room was spacious and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the bed was very comfortable. Everyone I talked to on the phone when making our initial reservation was polite, knowledgeable, and willing to help. The breakfast was delicious and filling, and we didn't hear a single sound from any other room or anyone in the halls. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area, and will definitely stay again when we get back to Mankato.

Room Tip: We upgraded the Romantic Stay package to a room with a fireplace for only $10 more. May or may not...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear "Amy R",

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community! It was certainly our honor to have you as our guest, and I was thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

New Ulm, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Have used this motel twice, booking 5 rooms for family gathering at Christmas. We spend two nights and they negotiate a reasonable price during the holidays since the motel is near a university campus and not that busy when the university is on break. Clean rooms, nice pool and hot tub, good breakfast, free Internet, can rent the breakfast room for family gathering from 11 a.m. - midnight. Staff is pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear "JudyMK",

We were honored to be a part of your family gathering, and I am pleased to hear we were able to accommodate your needs for hospitality space. We hope to see you again next year!