To start with the summery, THIS HOTEL IS AMAZING!
here is why:
1. The staff is kind, always smiling and always willing to help. we where two couples with 2 small kids (the only ones in the hotel) and the staff always greeted us with a smile and really made an effort to make our stay pleasurable. special thanx to Alexandra who never stopped making my son smile. The moment you step in the lobby you will realize that this hotel is not an ordinary one, even the check in is special, you sit around the lobby with a complimentary drink and the front desk staff comes to you, not the other way around. It goes without saying that in a hotel like this your luggage waits you in your room
2. the hotel is designed with plenty of taste that transmits luxury, tranquility and with a stress the traditional architecture and design of the white-washed buildings in Mykonos. The hotel itself is not children oriented per se but families will find it to be very child friendly. If you are looking or water slides, pool activities, loud entertainment and plenty of small kids running around this is not the place for you... in the Myconian Villas you come to relax with style!
3. The pool area is quiet and tranquil with beds and comfortable chairs. The pool itself is a salt water infinity pool which really points out the luxurious aspect. Don't be deterred that the pool is salt watered, I found it actually better than a regular pool because it leaves your skin soft and the water is crystal clear.
4. Food: well, lets just say I gained quite a few pounds during my stay... does it say enough?
5. Location: yes, the hotel is located on a hill and the journey to the beach by foot is a bit difficult. However, one must keep in mind that almost all hotels in Mykonos are like that. Second, once you get to the beach you will realize the Elia beach is the best on the Island. Finally, if I'm not mistaken the hotel provide shuttle service to the beach. We didn't use it because we rented a car to be able to be mobile around the Island and not be depended on buses, shuttles or taxis (2 small kids remind you). the hotel made all the arrangements for renting a car and to return it we just gave the front desk the car keys and that's it (we rented a small SUV for 45Euro a day... not expensive at all in European terms). Finally, once you see the view from the rooms you will know why the location is great.
6. Rooms: Hugh, very stylish and spacious.
So... all in all.... great hotel and will surely be back there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Myconian Villas, a superb all-villa resort, ideally situated above the beautiful Elia beach is offering the ultimate stylish, comfortable and wonderful holiday on the stunning island of Mykonos. Discreet opulence and privacy are perfectly combined with luxurious and modern facilities to provide an indulgent getaway for the guests and make them feel truly reborn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Myconian Villa Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.