came to celebrate 27th anniversary, and was overwhelmed by:
1) The clean, innovative, decoration,
2) The front desk concept ( 2 station maned by the nicest people, sitting just with an apple PC, doing all that is possible just for you).
3) Room service, rooms cleanness (cleaned twice a day), and level of building (double glasses just for the noise isolation).
3) Size of the room, the balcony and its outdoor furnishing.
4) Cleanness of our privet pool, the way it is lit during night.
5) The staff of the hotel ! - we have tried to find one person that was not smiling/eager to help/guessing what you want before you said it - but we could not find one.
6) The in house restaurant (operated by the same people).
7) the sightseeing advises (not typical tourist once) given by the staff.
and this is just few of the things.
and the fact that I took the time to write the above before us leaving the hotel today.
As I said to the staff: "we hate your hotel because you are setting standards which are hard to exceed"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Myconian Villas, a superb all-villa resort, ideally situated above the beautiful Elia beach is offering the ultimate stylish, comfortable and wonderful holiday on the stunning island of Mykonos. Discreet opulence and privacy are perfectly combined with luxurious and modern facilities to provide an indulgent getaway for the guests and make them feel truly reborn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Myconian Villa Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.