A fantastic hotel that definitely made our honeymoon feel really luxurious. The service was incredible, we were met with cold towels and rose water which felt wonderful after our flight. The great thing about the customer service was that everyone seemed to genuinely want to help us, they were friendly and very accommodating.
I see someone didn't like the bathrooms very much on a previous review but if you like showers this hotel is great - the most powerful power shower Ive experienced! Our balcony overlooked the sea giving us beautiful sunsets and views. The beach is great and id recommend taking a snorkel as the water is really clear. The shuttle bus was great for us although if you really wanted to party late you'd have to sort your own taxi.
The pool is a real highlight, very James Bond and the cocktails are fantastic. They seem expensive at first at 12 Euros but they blow your head off and are extremely well made! The only complaint would be that the music at the pool was sometimes too loud. I like to read and find it difficult when there is music playing but it didn't seem to bother other people.
The hotel itself is extremely stylish, far more sophisticated than any other hotel i have stayed in. I'm an artist so i don't often like the art in hotels which feels a bit ident-i-kit but there were lots of great pieces and fabulous lighting throughout the hotel. Very clean as well. Dinner menu not great for vegetarians although they will knock something up for you of a good quality if you ask.Breakfast is excellent though, the halva, greek delight was yummy and their omelettes are spot on.
We'd definitely recommend this hotel for a romantic break. There's even a harp player over breakfast!
- Also Known As:
- Royal Myconian Resort And Thalasso Spa Center
- Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Hotel Mykonos
- Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Hotel
- Royal Myconian Hotel Thalasso Center
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.