We got a great deal to stay at this condo-- I have to say it really needs upgrading. The room is a very comfortable size but a new bed would be a good start. BUT THE SURRONDING VIEWS FROM THE PRIVATE BALCONY ARE WORTH IT ALL. Every night they have a nice bon fire with alot of seating around it--it smelled great from our balcony. They do supply two chairs on each balcony also. On the grounds is a restaurant but it was WAY WAY too over priced for us. But in the winter for the skiers-if they can afford to stay at this place they probably would not think twice of the cost. We did stop in to have a beer, wine and appetizers --- then we drove over to the Casscade Lodge for a super great meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Ridge has 75 slope-side studios and condominiums set amidst the peaceful Sawtooth Mountains where guests play by day and relax by night. Each of our units have been designed to complement the natural beauty of the surrounding Superior National Forest and of Lake Superior; stunning views of both are right outside your door. All rooms feature a gas fireplace and patio overlooking the mountains and Poplar River valley along with refrigerator, microwave and TV/DVD. Many rooms have a whirlpool and all of our condos have a full kitchen. While you're here, enjoy the only indoor/outdoor heated pool on the mountain (heated year-round), whirlpool and sauna, and in the summer the campfire pit is a great place to build a fire and make s'mores! Pet reservations are accepted between Mid-April - October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eagle Ridge at Lutsen Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Ridge At Lutsen Mountain Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Resort Lutsen