We were looking at a decent resort for Columbus weekend and we selected the Eagle Ridge as the price was correct compared to the $400 - $600 a night the other resort offered for that weekend.
The Eagle Ridge is an older resort but yet comfortable and practical - Kids enjoyed the swimming pool while we enjoyed sitting on the deck or next to the fire pit.
If you are looking for a Lutsen Resort type ($545 a night for Columbus weekend) at an affordable price, the Eagle Ridge is not for you. If you want luxury you'll need to pay the price.
The Eagle Ridge fit our family needs and the $89 a night we paid for was well worth the money.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Ridge At Lutsen Mountain Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge At Lutsen Mountain Hotel
- Eagle Ridge Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Resort Lutsen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Ridge has 75 slope-side studios and condominiums set amidst the peaceful Sawtooth Mountains where guests play by day and relax by night. Each of our units have been designed to complement the natural beauty of the surrounding Superior National Forest and of Lake Superior; stunning views of both are right outside your door. All rooms feature a gas fireplace and patio overlooking the mountains and Poplar River valley along with refrigerator, microwave and TV/DVD. Many rooms have a whirlpool and all of our condos have a full kitchen. While you're here, enjoy the only indoor/outdoor heated pool on the mountain (heated year-round), whirlpool and sauna, and in the summer the campfire pit is a great place to build a fire and make s'mores! Pet reservations are accepted between Mid-April - October. ... more less