“Worst Hotel Room/Bathroom In My Experience” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Asteria Inn & Suites

You added Asteria Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Asteria Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   521 Willow Drive N, Long Lake, MN 55356 (Formerly Americinn Lodge & Suites)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Long Lake
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Worst Hotel Room/Bathroom In My Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

My stay was awful from the moment of walking into the room as it smelled musty and dank. The room was not as I booked online and when asked for a change was told there were no other rooms that could accommodate me. The furnishing were old and in disrepair. When getting ready to take a shower I noticed excessive dripping of yellowish water from the ceiling tiles above the tub. I heard the water begin to run in the room above and the dripping turned into a deluge. I called the front desk who responded that it probably would stop once the occupants above were done showering. I was not offered any other solution such as a room change. I ended up showering in a relative's room during my two night stay. The only solution offerd from the staff was a $20 deduction on the room rate. I frequently travel to the area and will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2007

Everyone at the hotel was so friendly, every requests was granted. Our room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was perfect. Our kids loved the pool!! It was a great stay!!

• Liked — The Staff
  • Disliked — Weekend was too short
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Long Lake
Medina Inn
#1 of 2 in Medina
3.0 of 5 stars 28 reviews
BEST WESTERN Plymouth Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Asteria Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!