“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Little Falls
Ogilvie
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had reserved 3 rooms in advance and payed for them up front to get the best rate. At check in they smiled and acted like they knew exactly who I was when I walked in and said I had reservations. But then one woman pointed to the computer for the other to look at as tho something was wrong. It made me feel very uncomfortable. Fortunately from there the stay got better.
The next morning seemed very relaxed as I sat with my parents after breakfast just visiting. A different lady came in a few times tidying up but didn't put things away or make us feel rushed even tho breakfast should have ended earlier. Finally my mom told her if she needed to put things away she certainly could since we were only visiting not eating. She wanted to be sure we were done and didn't want to rush us out of there. She asked what we were in town for (a celebration for my husband retiring from the Military) and continued to visit while cleaning up. My dad got up to get coffee and was having a difficult time walking. She offered to get his coffee and cream and did in fact get it. She just made us feel so welcome and at home and she was just the most friendly person I've ever met at a hotel. SHE makes me want to go back and visit as if she was family.
PS. We all agreed the breakfast was one of the BEST we've ever eaten in a hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We hadn't booked but the staff were very friendly and the walkin room rate was great. Comfy beds, clean bathroom, really all that we needed! Not too much choice of food locally but breakfast was good.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
cook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

What a nice place. The staff was super friendly and helpful. We arrived VERY early and were accommodated so we could proceed to our reason for being in Little Falls. If we're in the area again, we would definitely stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed here with 2 adults and 4 grandchildren!! It was very nice and clean with a friendly staff. The kids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast area was very nice with a great selection! We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Somerset, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We booked a few rooms here for a business stay. Everyone from my business, www.MinnesotaCountry.com had a perfect stay. We were in town for Pierz Freedom Festival a brand new country music festival in a Pierz which is very close by. Check in was later than what we needed, so we called at about 9am to see about checking in early that day. Obviously they couldn't help us, as they were sold out the night before and the rooms had not been cleaned yet. However, they did offer us space to store any luggage, and also let us stop by and pick up our room keys that early in the morning. This worked perfect as we were at the festival from 10am - 2am (the next morning). The gal running the front desk in the morning went above and beyond for us! That night when we arrived back to actually see our rooms for the first time, we were pleasantly greeted by the gal working the night shift. We laughed, and joked with her for quite some time. She as well was very accommodating to us, as she had seen the notes from the morning gal that we would be arriving late. After a very long day, we got a great nights sleep in clean rooms, and woke up early for a great breakfast. The two gals I mentioned here are (Andrea, and Jenna). It's been a few weeks since our stay so I forget which one worked which shift. Bottom line, this was a great stay, we felt very welcomed, and the place was CLEAN! We will back next time we're in the area! Thanks to the ladies who helped us, as well as the rest of the staff who keep the place so neat and clean! See you next time!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chisago City, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I blocked off a batch of rooms for our family as we were all attending a family reunion. When my family members called in to book their rooms it was quick and simple. Our schedule was so busy and it was nice to not have any hotel issues. Our room was clean, the pool was clean and fun and the internet worked perfect. I needed documents printed and the staff helped me with what I needed. The smiles and can do attitude was appreciated! Thank you for the great stay and we will be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Anoka, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great value and super friendly manager and staff. check in was fast, our room was pristine and the pool/hot tub were regularly maintained and clean. Breakfast was good, coffee great--and they don't hide the pot at 10:01 a.m.! I'll be back.

Room Tip: Just ask for a microwave and fridge when you reserve your room, if you need them.