“A Great Break from Road Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lino Lakes
“A Great Break from Road Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed here over overnight after a short drive from the Minneapolis airport ahead of a much longer drive north to see family. This Hampton Inn is conveniently located next to the Interstate, but it is set far enough away that I could not hear or see traffic. Parking is generous, and the rooms are very clean and have nice furnishings. Breakfast was great as it usually is at this chain. Wireless internet access was free, but my only complaint was that the download speed was painfully slow--almost not worth using. Nice looking indoor pool area, but I didn't have time to use it. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again with family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Well kept property. Rooms are roomy & clean. Staff is prompt & courteous. I have stayed here several times for business. Never dissatisfied. None of hotels in this area have a selection of good dining. You have to drive a few miles. Fast food joints are plenty as are box stores.

• Stayed January 2013
West Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a nice big room and it was very quiet. We had a nice view of the woods. Staff was very attentive to our needs and the maid wrote us nice notes. Breakfast was good as always. This hotel is close to family so we wil stay again.

Moorhead, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights at the hotel and we have to say the check-in was a very pleasant experience. Our room was very clean and oh, so quiet. In the morning we went down to the breakfast and the Inn has the best continental breakfast that we have ever had at a hotel.
We don't get to Lino Lakes often but when we do we will definitely be staying at the Hampton Inn.

Watertown, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great location for our holiday lodging. Very clean and comfortable. The rate was very good value as we spent most of our time with relatives and friends. Breakfast was super and the attendants were very well trained. The night auditor was exceptional !

Room Tip: Great parking in rear of hotel, and good entrance to elevator.
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed here with my other half for our 'date night'.. so of course I booked a King Suite with the Spa/Whirlpool!

The Room was very big and open, so lots of floor space. Full sized fridge and microwave, nice flat screen TV with lots of channels and the Wifi was excellent and strong signal. The room was clean and we appreciated the hand written note from the housekeeper wishing us as pleasant stay, also there was a post it above the bed saying that the sheets were clean and changed for our stay, nice touch.

The whirlpool worked well and was nice, but it was a bit of a step up and down to get into, so be careful and take note if you have a bad leg or hip or whatever as you may struggle to get in and out, I think a lil drop down step would be a nice addition and improve the accessibility for all. The staff were friendly and attentive, i'd completely forgotten my toiletries but a quick call down to the desk and a quick lift down, and that was rectified from the helpful guy at the desk. The bed was super big and really comfy. The breakfast in the morning was good, I had hot sausage links and gravy with a couple biscuits, very nice!

Location, it's not that bad as you have large shops like Target and Khols just a couple mins drive away. Hotel is easy to find, ample free parking as well.

The fitness center, pool etc we didnt get to use but they looked clean and no reason to believe they were not up to the standard of the rest of the hotel.

All in all, we were very happy with the hotel and would definitely not only recommend but also be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Duluth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great newer hotel. Kind of hard to find if there were not signs but it was well signed. I arrived late midnight and they were ready for me that was nice. Very quiet property I did not know that you could pull around back to park so pull around back to park and you will still have access to the lobby and can park up front. Good value for me 100 bucks when I stayed. They had a fridge and microwave and gave me free popcorn to pop if I wished. It was a nice touch! I was on the second floor and there was even a note from the cleaning lady with a welcome and smile face thought that was great service for 100 bucks!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes? Share your experiences!