“Cute place, good food, craft beers” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Lanesboro
Cuisines: American, Café
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
Description: Focusing on made-from-scratch cooking featuring locally grown meats, dairy, and in-season produce. We offer a large selection of burgers, sandwiches, and salads with some unexpected twists. We serve craft beer on tap, homemade draft root beer, and roast our own coffee beans. We have a large selection of gluten free and vegetarian meals as well.
Edina, Minnesota, United States
“Cute place, good food, craft beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I liked the atmosphere, the food, the selection of craft beers and topping off a good dinner with very good ice cream in a home-made waffle cone. This would be a top choice to go to in Lanesboro for dinner or for just swinging by for an ice cream cone.

Visited July 2014

Wausau, Wisconsin
“Biker food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

After a 36 mile ride with a 9 year old on the back of my bike, I wanted something good. We had very poor luck at a restaurant that refused to serve us. That is another story. Pedal Pushers was a early afternoon (3 pm) stop with my 7 y/o son because we needed ice cream and a mocha. The atmosphere was fun and the staff were friendly and quick. We went to 5 PM mass and by 6, we were seated and ordering just like the rest of the people who also went to 5 PM mass. I don't know if its a Lanesboro thing, but maybe that is what you do after mass is go out for dinner. This place was now packed and rockin and the service and food was wonderful. I actually saw people had to wait maybe 5 minutes to get a table, I think that the church crowd rush was not expected by the tourists. Doesn't matter, I have waited much longer for a table and payed much for a lot less.
We have a gluten free eater and they were really cool about it and helped us with a food selection. The food was tasty, priced right, and the kids drew on almost every inch of that paper that they cover the table with. Would do again, just ran out of time. Remember to stay for the pie, it was AWEsome.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“A cafe with wonderful food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I walked in and the décor was cute but it wasn't anything special. I wondered how the food would be and I was very much surprised at how wonderful it all tasted. Another restaurant that my husband and I would go back to when we are in Lanesboro. We also had the nicest waitress who was very efficient and down to earth.

Visited July 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fantastic cucumber salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

After a long bike ride, we were hungry. We placed our riders but wanted something immediately. The sweet and sour cucumber salad made a fantastic appetizer! The turkey sandwich was also delicious. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive. I would most definitely go again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

As a side order to my burger, I had the cucumber salad. It tasted like what my Grandmother used to make. The humorous waiter said that was exactly the reaction they were looking for.

Visited June 2014