“beware” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Host Lakeville

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lakeville
Budget Host Lakeville
You added Budget Host Lakeville to your Saves list
17296 Kenrick Ave., Lakeville, MN 55044-8934   |
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Lakeville
minnesota
“beware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2008

This was the worst place we have ever stayed. The furniture was so disgusting we would'nt sit on it,the carpet was so filthy I would not take off my shoes. We waited until we left to take a shower. I did'nt sleep for the fact I was afraid something might crawl on me and I had to listen to someone walking back and forth all night long. There were beer cans all over and the ramp was unsafe, you had to walk on it to get to your room. It wouldn't have taken much to push the door open the lock was so bad. I would not reccomend it to anyone. These are just a few things, there were many more. Beware I had my camera along never thought to take pictures wish I would've.

Stayed August 2008

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2007

I cannot believe my family and I spent the night at this motel! It is in need of major renovation! The walls are cracking, the light fixtures are broken, the tub/shower is full of mildew and cracking, everything is dirty, the door to our room had one loose lock in which anyone could have kicked in, the pool area was dirty, and I could go on. The sheets on the bed were clean, I don't know about the comforter however, I was afraid of getting bed bugs the entire night. I wish I had come to this site first and read the review. Spend the extra money and go elsewhere! Please!!!!

• Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Travelers are raving about these Lakeville hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2006

I was completely disgusted with this place. In my room there was a little fridge with left over pizza and drinks from who knows how long before. My friend brought it to the attention of the person at the front desk, their responce. "Are you going to cook or put anything in the fridge?" my friend's responce "I'm not sure, maybe." And then the frontdesk lady said "Well, if you're not going to use it, don't worry about it." So, they did not care AT ALL that there was left over food in our room. Horrible customer service! There were crayon scribbles on the walls in the hallway, our bathroom shower was filthy, the ceilings looked gross. I'll include pictures as well!

Also the pool was warmer than the hot tub. Quite nasty.

• Stayed July 2006

Been to Budget Host Lakeville? Share your experiences!