“Absolutely Lovely!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nicolin Mansion Bed & Breakfast

Nicolin Mansion Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jordan
Nicolin Mansion Bed & Breakfast
You added Nicolin Mansion Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
221 Broadway Street, Jordan, MN 55352   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Jordan B&B and Inns
“Absolutely Lovely!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2008

My husband and I spent one night in the Nicolin Room. We had a wonderful time. Terri and Kevin were very friendly Innkeepers. The breakfast was terrific!! The variety of items to choose from at breakfast was incredible. This is a wonderful place to stay in the neat little town of Jordan. We highly recommend it.

• Liked — Our room (the Nicolin Room).
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chaska, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2007

My husband and I have stayed at the Nicolin Mansion located in Jordan MN several times within the last few years. The property itself is increadible... Inkeepers Terri and Kevin went out of thier way to see that we had everything that we could possible need during our stay with them. The breadfasts have always been out of this world. We are planning a mini family reunion with several of my husbands family at the Mansion in October.
Cindy & Mike Nevins

• Liked — The home has been beautifully renovated
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Macomb Township,Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2007

My family stayed here for 3 nights when we were visiting the Mall of America. My wife and I stayed in the Nicolin room which was very beautiful. The only complaints were that the owners could have been a bit more friendly. To us that is why you go to a bed and breakfast for the personal touch. Here we had to beg for towels and one small bar of soap was given for my wife and I to use for the 3 days. The toilet paper I couldn't believe was so rough, the cheapest stuff they could find. It's the little things that matter and this B&B needs to improve on them. We just felt very unwelcome and would have preferred to stay at a hotel closer in to the mall if we knew what it was going to be like.

• Liked — Was clean, and is quite romantic,Nicolin room is stunning
  • Disliked — Owners need to quit being so cheap, and realize service in a B&B is the most important thing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
NicolinInnkeeper, Owner/Innkeeper at Nicolin Mansion Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 2, 2007
We truly do strive to create a welcoming and memorable experience for our guests, and are disappointed to hear we missed the mark this time. We value our guests' comments and are more than willing to respond with any needed changes.
As part of trying to be more "Green" at the inn, we do not change the towels in our rooms for multiple night stays unless requested. To make this more convenient for our guests we now put additional towels on our linen shelves of "extras" for our guests (along with soap, toothbrushes, etc.). And fresh towels still are always available upon request.
Though the toilet paper is actually not inexpensive, and I personally never thought of it as uncomfortable, I do know the brand does come in "Extra Soft" and we are changing to that variety.
We do know the details make the difference at a B&B, and are continually striving to exceed our guests' expectations. Though we regrettably are unable to change this family's experience, we do take their comments to heart.

Been to Nicolin Mansion Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!