“Applebee's IGH, carryout NOT a happy customer here.” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Applebee's IGH, carryout NOT a happy customer here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Aweful since I had to return the food after I was at home and we were entertaining, this horrible the server could not have looked to see if they were giving the correct food to the right people.
When I returned to give someone elses food all the server said oh Im sorry, no manager came to say anything else. I was NOT happy at all.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

There is nothing to dislike about this place. It is very family and community oriented, and their service is off the charts, and you get a great amount of food for your price.

Visited February 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Always good late night food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stay near this Applebees for three nights every March for work and every night at about 11 p.m. I call Applebees on my way back to the motel and order food. Usually it's hot wings, which are always good, but I switch it up from time to time and it never disappoints.
Price is no different than any other Applebees and no different than any other similar restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Illinois
“Overpriced for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Everyone knows Applebees food, and its pretty good for a chain. They are really expensive for a family of 4, let me tell you, for what you get. We had a $25 gift certificate from the local Microtel to eat there, and we had to eat there during the day since we'd be gone at night. Well, on the weekend, there is no lunch menu available. You have to order off the dinner menu at noon. Ridiculous. My poor husband looked so starved I had him order his own burger dinner, and my 12 year old I had lie about his age and order chicken fingers off the kid menu. That left my teen daughter and I to share the steak and potatoes dinner (the only meal that looked like it might feed 2), to keep us as close as possible to the $25 gift card. We just about satiated our hunger, with me filling up on coffee and my sons leftovers ( he is a light eater), and still went over the $25, drinking one coffee and water. All we wanted was lunch. Stupid, moneygrubbing policy. The food was all good, even the steak. Too expensive.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

My sister and I ate there with our aunt and our meals were amazing. It was busy but the servers were attentive and always at our table asking if we needed refills or anything else. It's right across the street from the hotel we stayed at, perfect!

Visited July 2012