“Glad it was just one night!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5681 Bishop Avenue, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was at the Microtel for 2 weeks while looking for an apartment in the St. Paul, MN area. The facilty and the room were absolutely immaculate. The staff were accomdating; everything from a carton of milk one evening to extra lotion one day. I inadvertantly left a small jewelry box with jewelry in it when I checked out and I received a phone call that the housekeeping staff had found it and it was waiting for me at the desk. I also had a package to be delivered that did not arrive by the time I checked out. I received a call within an hour of the delivery and they held it for me for a day as I was out of town.
I cannot say enough good things about the staff, they are spectacular!!

The only reason I didn't rate them a 5 was due to the fact that I could hear all of my neighbors, the TV, the children upstairs, etc. ALso, the internet is a littel wonky....I had to constantly disconnect and reconnect.

Despite that I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. I travel every few months and it's difficult to find a clean affordable hotel that has staff who are as wonderful as those I found at this facility.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the Microtel. We do appreciate your business and hope that you will visit us again.
Council Bluffs, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were great and VERY helpful with all my questions and the room and atmosphere was of a very high standard.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your very kind review and the comments regarding our staff. We do appreciate your kind words. I am glad your stay was a pleasant one.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis

Address: 5681 Bishop Avenue, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Location: United States > Minnesota > Inver Grove Heights
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Inver Grove Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis 2*
We are a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Our staff is here to provide all of our guests with great service to insure a great stay. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to all parts of the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area. We are a very easy 10 minute drive from downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota and an easy 20 minute drive from Minneapolis. Also, we are convenient to the fabulous Mall of America and to the Minneapolis St. Paul airport. We are surrounded by five great eating establishments within walking distance of the hotel. At the Microtel, you get a great room, great value and service without the great expense. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Inver Grove Heights Minneapolis Hotel
Microtel Inver Grove Heights

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.