Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Wentzville, Missouri
“GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Great stay this past extended weekend. Using another hotel on the way...made me really appreciate being back in IGH at Microtel. I appreciate all the staff & excellent amenities even with the snowfall. Thanks!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Thank you very much for your great review of our hotel. We are very happy that everything worked out well for you and that you had a great stay. We appreciate your business and hope
that you will visit us again when you are in the area.

200 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I was forced out of my home over the Christmas holiday. I openly admitted that my border collie weighed 56 pounds. I was told that the company policy is no bigger than 50 pounds. So if your pet is in a weight class in excess of 50 pounds1 ounce you better lie or seek shelter elsewhere.
This leaves a very nice taste in my mouth for the entire W hospitality chain

Merry Christmas

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I am very sorry that you are unhappy with our
pet policy. We have many guests with pets at our hotel. Because of the size of our rooms and the size of some pets, we do need to make restrictions. We have had some very large dogs at our hotel which have caused issues. We have made the decision to restrict the size of the animals. I am sorry this did not work out for you.
mi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

scary how all the reviews say this hotel is so nice and quiet what a lie to all the staff must be writing these lies,i for one have stayed all 3 hotels in this part of town and for sure this is such a lie,and to say the truth here u need to jump hoops no wonder why site is such a scam

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Wow! I am really sorry that you have such a low opinion of our hotel. I would really welcome an
opportunity to discuss your stay and this review. Please feel free to call me and discuss it. I notice that you had issues with other establishments in the area also. If you let management know about your issues or complaints, we would be happy to deal with them. Thank you for your review.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had a great stay. I stayed here so I could attend a family reunion close by! Anyway my only complaint was the hot water kept on going out when I took my shower. The next morning was fine! Other than that the stay was great. I like that they make the doors not slam when you close your room door. It was peace and quiet. The breakfast was really good too! If I have to stay close by again in IGH. I'll most likely stay here again! You even get a free morning newspaper at your door. Staff was great too!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thanks for your kind words about our hotel. We do appreciate it. I am sorry about the cold shower. Not usually fun. Some days when every room is occupied, they all seem to shower at
once. We do have three very large, very efficient and very expensive water heaters. Hope to see you again.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis

Address: 5681 Bishop Avenue, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Location: United States > Minnesota > Inver Grove Heights
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Inver Grove Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis 2*
We are a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Our staff is here to provide all of our guests with great service to insure a great stay. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to all parts of the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area. We are a very easy 10 minute drive from downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota and an easy 20 minute drive from Minneapolis. Also, we are convenient to the fabulous Mall of America and to the Minneapolis St. Paul airport. We are surrounded by five great eating establishments within walking distance of the hotel. At the Microtel, you get a great room, great value and service without the great expense. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Inver Grove Heights Minneapolis Hotel
Microtel Inver Grove Heights

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.