“A perfect place to stay with your dog!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis

Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5681 Bishop Avenue, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points

224 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
mi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

scary how all the reviews say this hotel is so nice and quiet what a lie to all the staff must be writing these lies,i for one have stayed all 3 hotels in this part of town and for sure this is such a lie,and to say the truth here u need to jump hoops no wonder why site is such a scam

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Wow! I am really sorry that you have such a low opinion of our hotel. I would really welcome an
opportunity to discuss your stay and this review. Please feel free to call me and discuss it. I notice that you had issues with other establishments in the area also. If you let management know about your issues or complaints, we would be happy to deal with them. Thank you for your review.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had a great stay. I stayed here so I could attend a family reunion close by! Anyway my only complaint was the hot water kept on going out when I took my shower. The next morning was fine! Other than that the stay was great. I like that they make the doors not slam when you close your room door. It was peace and quiet. The breakfast was really good too! If I have to stay close by again in IGH. I'll most likely stay here again! You even get a free morning newspaper at your door. Staff was great too!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thanks for your kind words about our hotel. We do appreciate it. I am sorry about the cold shower. Not usually fun. Some days when every room is occupied, they all seem to shower at
once. We do have three very large, very efficient and very expensive water heaters. Hope to see you again.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis

Address: 5681 Bishop Avenue, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Location: United States > Minnesota > Inver Grove Heights
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Inver Grove Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis 2*
We are a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Our staff is here to provide all of our guests with great service to insure a great stay. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to all parts of the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area. We are a very easy 10 minute drive from downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota and an easy 20 minute drive from Minneapolis. Also, we are convenient to the fabulous Mall of America and to the Minneapolis St. Paul airport. We are surrounded by five great eating establishments within walking distance of the hotel. At the Microtel, you get a great room, great value and service without the great expense. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Inver Grove Heights Minneapolis Hotel
Microtel Inver Grove Heights

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.