“Nice big room with king bed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Casino Hinckley

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hinckley
Grand Casino Hinckley
You added Grand Casino Hinckley to your Saves list
777 Lady Luck Drive, Highway 48, Hinckley, MN 55037   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Hinckley
Elk River
“Nice big room with king bed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for our anniversary. It was a very nice king bed room with Jacuzzi tub. The room was very clean. We didn't have nice weather which was fine because the hotel is attached to the casino. We pulled up to the free valet parking on this first snow fall of the season. Of course it is only free if you are a cheapskate and not tip the guy that has to stand in the cold. I saw people the next day scrapping the windows but not us. The Casino has a lot to do besides gambling. This was our first time staying at this hotel on the property but in the summer time there is lots of out door things to find also. Stayed on a Sunday night so the room was a week rate which was a really good value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Forest Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Grand Casino Hinckley recently remodeled their Silver Seven Lounge, and it was worth the wait!! Very comfortable high top tables, standard tables, and even booths!! The dance floor was a hoppin' with the live music (no cover) on Saturday night and we watched the Vikes play on Sunday...on a HUGE flat screen. Not a bad seat in the house! If you haven't been to Hinckley lately, you HAVE TO go and check out Silver Seven's and the remodeled bar just out side of the lounge! Great place to just meet, have some drinks, and dinner!! Thanks Grand Casino Hinckley!

Room Tip: If socializing is priority one, and gaming is priority two I suggest staying in the Chalet's or...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Recently stayed at Grand Casino in Hinckley, Minnesota. Not the first time I have stayed, I actually used to work there, too. Got a Chalet in the RV Park this time instead of the normal hotel room....
I will never stay IN the casino again.
ALWAYS a chalet!
Its an excellent size for the price and much more private than a normal hotel room. Plus it has a full kitchen and a living room.

Awesome!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thunder Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The management went above and beyond getting me a room as I was stuck in rain on a bike. The room was warm, clean and comfortable. The steakhouse was a 10 and the staff were very kind and attentive. Played some blackjack and won enough to pay for the whole trip plus.(that rarely happens...)Might look into taking this kind of "me" time in future. Stopped once before with the family and played around there. They had fun and asked about it again as well.
Right in the middle of Duluth and Minneapolis. Perfect! I didn 't use the pool or fitness centre nor did I shop at the booths/stores. Going back some day!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were traveling to northern Minnesota and stopped at the casino to rest and grab something to eat. Did a little gambling and won. Used the money to reserve the suite for on the way back home. The suite was absolutely awesome from the hot tub to the BIG screen t.v, living area etc. We went to the bar area and sat and enjoyed some great oldie music and had a blast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The casino is crowded and smoky, but you can move around to avoid it most of the time. The hotel itself is lovely. The suites are nice, the standard rooms are fine with fridge and microwave. The pools are good and you can use any of them. The staff was wonderful and helpful. The buffet is good. The restaurant was better. We enjoyed our stay and will certainly be back! Have fun!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We come to the Grand Buffet twice a year for our birthday month. We went last night and I asked for the gluten free menu options and they brought it right out to me. A few minutes later they bring the chef out to me and he takes me on a tour of whole buffet to let me know if there are any more options for seafood night. He also said he can make a gluten free stir fry if I wanted. That was very impressive. I was very happy with the service at the buffet. My 2 year old is gluten free so it gets difficult going out to eat. The food was great too, love the prime rib and the tomato basil soup.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Grand Casino Hinckley? Share your experiences!