“fine place would go back again. bed was not so comfortable...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing

You added Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1411 East 40th Street, Hibbing, MN 55746 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Hibbing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I never actually stayed here. I called one night, literally 4 times, to make a reservation and no one ever answered the phone. I let it ring one of the times for 5 min ( yes I timed it) before hanging up. So if they don't even answer their phone, I'm not sure I'd want to stay there.

Stayed April 2014
Clinton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Definitely worthy of more than the 2.9 stars it gets on Google! Based on the online feedback on Super 8's website I wasn't expecting much. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to arrive to a clean room, a decent bed, good shower, working WiFi, and a nice breakfast the next morning. The bottom line is, I've stayed at far worse places that got more stars than this place. Maybe the folks who stay in Hibbing have higher standards! Either way, don't let the negative marks keep you from staying here. It's one of the cheaper places in town and based on my experience at least you'll be able to spend a decent night there. Thanks, Super 8 Hibbing!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

New upgrade LCD big Tvs, restfully made beds, nice heaters, very hot showers,and friendly desk lady. I come and go by hibbing and I use to stay at days inn across the highway. Days inn has been gone a long time ago. Then I stayed at super 8 cause they had plug ins for the car or truck I had. Then they got bad and expensive. We then went to Chisholm at the country inn suites, well had a bad experience with the pool and returned to the park inn, then the staff got to wonder what I do for a living(ya I'm gonna tell ya) and I returned too super 8 at out surprise, very inexpensive and nice rooms, i have to say we will be back, and it was better then we thought....

Stayed February 2014

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing

Address: 1411 East 40th Street, Hibbing, MN 55746 (Formerly Super 8)
Location: United States > Minnesota > Hibbing
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Hibbing
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hibbing Super 8
Hibbing Super Eight
Super 8 Hibbing
Super Eight Hibbing

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.