“Best MN winery we've been to” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
Activities: Wine tasting
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
15 attraction reviews
“Best MN winery we've been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Both the wines and the customer service were excellent. The tasting room was busy, but the two staff managed it well. They were both personable, friendly, helpful and delightful to chat with. We opted for the full tasting experience--all 12 wines (including the 4 dessert wines) for $8 each. We also stayed to enjoy a glass of Country White and a cheese/meat snack from the gift shop. I can't wait to enjoy the bottle we took home!

Visited July 2013

Clear Lake, Iowa
9 attraction reviews
“Hidden Gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My friend surprised me last Sunday with a trip to the Alexis Bailly Vineyard's Jazz in the Vineyard event. Wow!! I'm not a fan of sweet wines and I was very impressed with the taste and quality of their wines (I only tasted their reds). The Sangria is also wonderful and perfect to sip on while listening to music in the great outdoors. We'll be back next Sunday!

Visited July 2013
Dekalb,IL
36 attraction reviews
“worth a drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Visited the winery on Mother's Day. Place was hopping! Nice amount of wines to try for $5. Reds, Whites and 3 dessert wines. Both Estate wines and wines from grapes brought in from elsewhere.
Some very nice wines. My only complaint would be that there was so many people there you really couldn't talk to the people serving the wine about the wines.Still an overall pleasant experience and worth your time if you are in the area. An easy drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul so give them a try.

Visited May 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
14 attraction reviews
“By far the best wine made in Minnesota”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The winery is charming and best of all is the wine! They do a wonderful job whether the grapes come from MN, NY or CA.

Visited November 2012
Indianapolis, IN
8 attraction reviews
“Great local winery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Very nice experience at the winery with the wine tasting - would recommend a full tasting (including the additional two Iced Wine and Brandy-infused offerings). Only really loved two of the dozen or so choices - but all were available for purchase and the employees were very helpful and friendly. Very friendly dog onsite. I did feel however unlike some other wineries I have been to that you should 'dress-up' somewhat (glad I was wearing some 'nicer' clothes) - might have felt out of place somewhat if I would have dressed down more. (Basically what you would feel comfortable wearing to church...)

Visited October 2012