I recently stayed at the Super 8 when I was in town for a funeral. It's just down the road from the Sawmill Inn. My brother's family stayed at the Sawmill so their kids could swim in the pool. Since I was in town alone, I didn't need the pool Staying at the Super 8 saved me $25.
The Super 8 hotel in Grand Rapids is a fine place to stay as long as you have 'budget hotel' expectations. The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. There are no frills. It's a Super 8.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Grand Rapids Hotel Grand Rapids
- Super 8 Grand Rapids Hotel
- Super Eight Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Super 8
- Grand Rapids Super Eight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest up at Super 8 Grand Rapids hotel, located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 169 South and Airport Road. Our Grand Rapids, MN, hotel sits just minutes from family-friendly pastimes like Children’s Discovery Museum and Hill Annex Mine State Park. Enjoy close proximity to some of the finest ski resorts and hiking trails in the region.Our pet-friendly hotel in Grand Rapids, MN, offers convenient amenities to help you save time. Our rooms come with free Wi-Fi, microwave, refrigerator, large-vehicle parking with outside outlets and access to guest laundry facilities. Enjoy a sound sleep, then fuel up with free SuperStart continental breakfast in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Fareportal , Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.