“Great even when busy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great even when busy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to breakfast here for a long time once a year after our family vacation at North Star Lake Resort in Marcell. The wait staff is always very helpful and polite. Even with the restaurant packed at capacity on a Saturday morning, and with our group of twenty +, the food all came out correctly and well cooked. I had the stuffed French toast, highly recommended. We always get the big room in the back with a very nice view of the lake. Definitely a good place to go for breakfast. I cannot speak for the steakhouse or lunch or dinner, but breakfast is great!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cape Coral, Florida
“Cioppino in Grand Rapids???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is WONDERFUL! I had only ordered cioppino from 2 different restaurants in my life and this one stands its ground! Mesa Grill (Bobby Flays restaurant) was my first taste of this wonderful dish and another tiny whole in the wall in Florence, Italy was the second. If you're a seafood lover, this is your dish! The steak that I tried was dee-lish, as well, but I'm not much of a beef eater. When you order your appetizers, don't forget to try the frog legs! My first attempt at these little buggers and I will definitely order them again! Surprisingly tasty! Also, order the spinach salad for your dinner. You won't be sorry.

Visited August 2013
Medford, Wisconsin
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I went downstairs to the steakhouse and we were pleasantly surprised with the food. My husband especially loved the strawberry butter! He had the cream of chicken with wild rice soup, which was tasty but a little lacking on the chicken. He also had their King crab & lobster Cannelloni. It was excellent! I had the sizzling sirloin with Gorgonzola and peppers. The steak was perfectly cooked, but I could have done without all the oil or butter on the plate. Their French onion soup was decent, but again a bit greasy. We would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lihue, Hawaii
“Great place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Grand Rapids. The food is pretty consistently good and the service has always been great!

Visited August 2013
Grand Rapids
“GREAT PLACE TO EAT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Super food and great service. I have never been disapointed. Be sure to make reservations because they get real busy.
Good variety on their menu.

Visited July 2013