“Great food, but noisy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Minnesota
“Great food, but noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good Day Café is a real treat because of the food. The mushroom eggs benedict is a real treat, and I look forward to going there just to have that. I've had numerous business breakfasts there, but the acoustics are not very good. It is quite loud with lots of people talking and that makes conversations a bit more difficult. But, the place is buzzing with conversations. I keep going back for the food (and a good central location).

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

MINNEAPOLIS
“Baskets of toast...Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We have dined here many times for personal and business reasons. Breakfast and lunch. On a few ocassions we have been unable to get a table. The popularity of Good Day Cafe is the only downside. I love the waitresses here. So real, hard working and professional. Breakfast is wonderful with a basket of toast and jam arriving with the meal (or sooner). I wish I could get toast to taste this good. Sounds crazy, but once you experience the basket of toast, you will understand. Every item we have ordered has been awesome. Parking is its own lot outside the door. The prices are low given the quality and quantity. We think this is the best breakfast in the twin cities.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Eggs Benedict, etc.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Love this place for its variety of eggs benedict - and not just served for breakfast. Payslie's EB is wonderful. Food is generally very good. Popular spot in a neighborhood known mostly for chain restaurants, so seating can involve a wait, However, you can call in and get on a waiting list.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Golden Valley, Minnesota
“Met friend for breakfast here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We hadn't seen each other for awhile and had lots to catch up on. Most areas of this restaurant can be quite noisy but the hostess gave us a nice quiet table in the area off to the left when you come in. We sat and talked for 3 hours, during which I enjoyed my delicious mushroom and spinach souffle omelette and my friend enjoyed her corned beef hash. I've eaten here a number of times and have always liked it. This was the first time for my friend who had wanted to come here for some time. I have always had good food and service here.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Golden Valley, Minnesota
“Always consistantly great tasting food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Be patient and plan ahead since it is always busy. But you will enjoy anything on the menu and is easy to get to.

• Visited November 2013