You added LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley to your Saves list
Trip Advisor 20% Off
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fridley
“Lavita-”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

The hotel was clean and very inviting! Gina was really friendly and helpful thanks! Lavita- I wish that there was a complimentary breakfast! And the thought there was a jacuzzi here but other then those minor things we enjoyed our stay I will be back-

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at the LivInn hotel quite frequently. Gina, the desk clerk is incredibly friendly and helpful. In fact, the entire staff makes staying at the LivInn a great experience! They are also in the process of renovating the rooms and I'm loving the changes that I've already seen.

La Crosse, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I meant to write this review a while ago, but the memory of my stay here is still fresh in my mind - and nose. First of all, our room smelled just horribly. We were in town for a soccer tournament, but even before we brought in our gear the smell was awful. This is not a suite either. There is not even a chair in the room to sit in. There is a mini-fridge and microwave and two beds, and that is about it. No breakfast, and some lukewarm coffee in the lobby in the morning. One ice machine for the entire hotel, and it was about a mile and a half from our room. The parking lot adjoins Menard's. This was the worst hotel we have stayed at in 30 years. I can only think of one that was worse than this one. Do not stay here.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Hibbing, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked through Hotwire and got a very good rate. The lady at registration was very nice and helpful. She asked what floor I would like, they have 2 floors I chose the 2nd. they are doing upgrades and remodeling rooms with new carpet and Tvs. We had a remodeled basic room two doubles and a microwave and little refrigerator and coffee maker with coffee. Room was spacious and tidy and my mom just raved about how comfy the bed was. I would for sure stay here again. We were in town to see my brother in Fridely, he had a full house that weekend and this was a great alternative.

Room Tip: I would stay on second floor because I don't like people walking above me
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

Front desk people (Amber, Gina, and Tanya in particular) are incredibly nice and accommodating. As a business person, I stay there every week and find this place to be a great value with good service.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

I have been working in the twin cities area since last fall and have been staying in a variety of hotels during that time. Since I've found the LivInn in Fridley I've stopped searching for the best deal, because I've found it. Older, but clean and comfortable. It has an above average fitness room, and is located near a variety of restaurants and shopping. The best part of this hotel is the staff, and my last stay was no exception. I wasn't excited about the location of my room assignment, and spoke with Gina at the front desk. She was extremely polite, understanding and accommodating and moved me into an even better room. I've found this to be a consistent attitude with the front desk, and even the housekeepers and maintenance staff.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015 via mobile

Best bang for the buck in the twin cities. I work out of town and stay in hotels more then half the year. This is one of the best values I've recieved in quite a while. Amber has been exceptional in answering my questions and pointing me in the right direction for food and other amenities. Almost a one-man band of sorts as I've seen it in the evening.

• Stayed February 2015

Been to LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley? Share your experiences!