“Best Value for the Comfort!!” 5 of 5 stars

You added LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley to your Saves list
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5201 Central Avenue Northeast, Fridley, MN 55421   |
Special Offer
Lowest Rates Online Here!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fridley
“Best Value for the Comfort!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I come down to the cities every weekend to hang out with friends LivINN hotel is my first pick hands down.The staff on the weekend rocks they serve fresh coffee down in the lobby every day but if you book the more upscale rooms their is coffee makers in the rooms.Kudos to the Pam young lady at front desk i had to acknowledge her friendliness and cleaning of the hotel area.Now i must say wish they had free breakfast even though it's lots of restaurants around them just so hard to leave them comfy beds my weakpoint. Housekeeper's jennifer and wendy is always helpful if i need more towels or help fixing things this IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR ME ON THE WEEKENDS do remember executive suites are very nice for the money my first pick every week.

• Stayed September 2013
LivINNPaul, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
We're glad that you enjoy staying at our hotel on your weekend get-a-way's! Our staff members appreciate you mentioning their names, it means a lot to them. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed for about 6 weeks or so. Nick, Gina, Amber, Pam, Tanya and Paul were excellent in the service they provided. Also, my room was reasonable in price as well as clean and welcoming. I sat in the lobby a lot and had the opportunity to watch and listen to many different types of situations. The above individuals handled everything easily, politely and most importantly professionally!!

Room Tip: If you are going to stay for awhile, get an exec suite. Full size fridge, microwave and dishwasher...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
We are glad that you feel at home in our hotel, especially our Executive Suites, and our lobby.
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I love the beds! They are to die for! Great service and would recommend this to anyone if they are out in the area! Love how clean everything was when we got there. After a long trip, this was the stay I was looking forward to.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
LivINNPaul, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for recommending our hotel to future travelers! We are happy to hear that your entire experience with us was a positive one and look forward to seeing you again.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very easy to get to, restaurants easy to get to, beautiful place. Rooms are amazing the beds are extremely comfortable. 3pm staff was very pleasant for check in. Late night staff didn't greet but the room made up for it! Will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us during your stay. We take pride in our pillow top mattresses and we are happy to know that you appreciate the upgraded amenities that we provide to all of our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with a teammate on a business assignment for one week. The place seemed very decent; the mattress and pad seemed new and was so comfortable. Aside from poor staff attitudes and amenities, the main problem I HAVE to get across is the fact that I was literally eaten alive by bedbugs!!! Unfortunately, I didn't know why I was getting all bit up,but my partner thought it was mosquitos until day 6, when I emailed photos home to my kids and started to research. We then searched the bed and found live bugs. The girl at the desk was very unfriendly and decided to come upstairs after I said there were bugs. She took my container of live and dead bodies. The next and last day after I checked out, I met with the manager, who was not the friendliest either. He wasn't very accommodating, seeing as this was such a huge situation for a hotel, I figured they just had poor customer service on a daily basis. I returned home and immediately went to the doctor: 2 shots, 4 prescriptions, 3 visits, blood work and another 2 shots and 4 prescriptions - $600 later. I kept in contact with the hotel about compensation. The manager stated that the "bug" company they used said the bugs were only there for about 3-5 days. This was about 2 weeks from my first day. I literally woke up every morning with new and more bites. He acted like there was nothing he could do since the report was really inconclusive. I told him it was unacceptable! I sent all my medical bills and also requested the full refund of our stay. I was compensated within one day of sending these.

I do want to say that I feel getting compensated was a very professional way to handle this situation and I am thankful for that. In writing about this incident, I just want to warn others and encourage you all to do some research before staying at any hotel from this day forward. There are ways to search for these bugs and protect yourself. I had to throw away most of my stuff and went through great measures to clean everything else as not to infest my home. My arms were covered in large dark red welts; several on my neck, face and back. To this day, I still have some of the scarring circles on my arms. I have never suffered as much in my whole life. I don't want anyone else to experience this.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I called yesterday to make reservations for my upcoming trip to Minneapolis. I called Livinn Hotel in Fridley. I spoke with Gina who was very professional. I told her that I would be traveling in from Florida by car and might need an early check-in she explaine the 3pm policy but did say that I could try calling an hour in a half before our arrival to see if a room might be available. She even emailed me my confirmation information and told me about neighboriing eateries. Excellent Customer Service. Looking forward to my stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
LivINNPaul, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that our employee made the reservation process a positive experience for you. We are looking forward to having you stay with us. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your stay with us as memorable experience.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a total of 4 nights! very clean and comfortable room. Very friendly housekeeper Shanda and wendi a thanks to jennie for all her help and also front desk person by the name of Tanya very nice at checkout!! will stay again and also refer others..

Room Tip: Executive rooms very nice!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
We appreciate you taking the time to mention the staff members that made your stay with us a positive experience. We value your feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Been to LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley? Share your experiences!