“The Rudest, Most Unwelcoming Establishment I've Ever Encountered” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
South Haven, Minnesota
“The Rudest, Most Unwelcoming Establishment I've Ever Encountered”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

3 girlfriends and I visited Bello Cucina on a recent trip to Fergus Falls. We were by no means a large group and the restaurant was not busy at all (downtown was surprisingly very, VERY quiet for a Saturday). We were seated quickly (it wasn't busy) and everything seemed ok. We were having a nice conversation over a glass of wine when one of the waitresses came over and in the most condescending tone I have ever heard, told us there were complaints that we were too loud and that our table was reserved (which, in her own way basically meant we should leave). We were stunned. I do understand how distracting a group can be if they are intoxicated and/or laughing and talking loudly. However, none of us had even gotten through one glass of wine, so we were far from intoxicated and it was just the 4 of us having a regular conversation. At no point were we loud or disrespectful in any way. Nobody told us that our table was reserved when they seated us, and it was clear by looking around the restaurant that there were plenty of other tables left. We are a group of business owners and professionals. We've traveled all over the world and have never, ever been treated the way we were at Bella Cucina! After treating us so rudely, the wait staff took nearly a half hour to bring us our bill, so we couldn't leave (as they asked us to) even if we wanted to! The whole experience left a very bad impression not just for Bello Cucina, but for the city of Fergus Falls. We will never return.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Pretty neat experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011 via mobile

I think this place has a very unique atmosphere, and the food was good. I would definitely eat there again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Excellent Italian food place is busy even on a Monday night so call for reservations if they allow.

Visited October 2011
Dothan, Alabama
“The best meal I had on our 10 day trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

I ordered the lobster pizza and my husband ordered a pork chop dish! Both were superb! The prices were very reasonable and the service was great. Everything was made from fresh ingredients for sure! We actually had leftovers and had them the next day at our hotel and they were just as good! We will definitely eat there again when we are visiting Fergus Falls.

• Visited August 2011