“Our first visit!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Our first visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Husband and I finally went here after hearing reviews from our friends and other family members. We had steak and shrimp with salad, baked potato, apple pie and pepsi. Steak was cooked med well to well done I had asked for it medium. I think it cooked more when it was removed from the grill. Salad could use some tomatoes and or other veggies. Potato and pie were fantastic and the soup looked good. Next time! Staff/owners were very friendly and they treated us like part of the family! Great prices. Young man in front of us didn't have enough money and they said they had it covered. He got his meal to go home with. Very nice! We will go back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

MN
“very popular”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

this place is a farmington Icon. Popular with families. The owners work the grill and are very friendly. Food prices are very reasonable. Its an older restaurant that could use some updates.

Visited November 2011
northfield
“Excellent steak, huge portions, very inexpensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband and I both had steak and shrimpand our entire meal was under $20. Cafeteria style for ordering, but this family owned resturant knows how to cook a steak to perfection. Kids meals around $2 and way more than my 5yo can eat. Many other things ont the menu.. BBQ ribs bigger than your plate, Gyros, chicken, pork chops, fish shrimp.. But Steaks are the what you go for. Tender, juicy, cheap and grilled in front of you to order. Soup and bakery items made from scratch. yummy Super nuce family runs this and had for the whole 20 plus I have been going there.. they know their regulars like family. Must try this place yourself

• Visited April 2012
Faribault, MN
“Great steak, homey atmosphere and friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

If you are interested in great steaks and food and don't care about the dated decor, this is the place for your. In friendly Farmington, MN, this main street establishment has been in the same family for years and they know their longstanding customers just like family. Their prices are reasonable and service is cafeteria line style and quick. They know how to cook their meat. They offer a variety of steaks,chicken, pork chops, hamburger steak, home-made soup and desserts. The staff are so friendly and give good service. It is a great small town eatery with great food.

• Visited January 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Incredible Service, Food and Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

The restaurant has the best value of ANY restaurant in Minnesota. I wish they were in Bloomington Minnesota where I live. The qualtiy and quantity of food can not be matched by anyone.

The owners are incredible. Very customer driven. The french fries are homemade and really good. You get a plate full. I told the owners I really liked them and they gave me another huge plate full for free.

• Visited December 2011