You added Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault to your Saves list
Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 Lavender Dr., Faribault, MN 55021 (Formerly Hotel Faribault)   |
Offers & Announcements
Free Upgrade or 15% Off
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Faribault
Glenville, Minnesota, United States
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We had our family of 30 all stay at AmericInn Faribault MN, Teresa was very helpful with all our accommodations. Fun weekend! Thanks Teresa!
Rooms were clean, pool was great, hot tub perfect & we enjoyed breakfast too!
We'll see you again for another family gathering!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Mary,

Thank you so much! It was a true blessing to work with you and your family. I am glad we were a part of such a large family gathering, I am looking forward to assisting in the planning of the 2nd Annual Thompson Family Reunion!

Thank you again, it was a pleasure working with you!

Talk to you soon,

Teresa Schalz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
geneva illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and son stayed there last Saturday night October 5, 2013. My son woke up very itchy which progressed all day on the way home. His legs were severely bitten by bugs. My husband was also bitten but not as bad. My son needed medical assistance by Monday morning. Doctor advised it was definitely bug bites. We have no issue at home. When I called the manager was not in. Teresa and I have exchanged e-mails and she professes that they have no bugs. I disagree. I have the fall out at my house. Be ware.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kelli,

I do apologize that you feel that you have received these bites from here at the hotel. As you know, we were very concerned with the health of your family and wanting to resolve the situation immediately we conducted a very thorough investigation on this situation with our maintenance team and a Plunkett's Technician. In the findings of the investigation, we do not in fact have bed bugs. We did get a report stating that there was no sign of these bugs found, which I forwarded to you. Again, being in town for a sports event and being outside, traveling from out of state, there are multiple other possibilities of contracting bug bites.

I do apologize that we were unable to help determine the cause of your family’s bites and hope for their speedy recovery.

Tecumseh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

When we walked in Teresa greeted us with a smile, and a great attitude. After driving all day we were very tired. She ask if we wanted to earn points for staying, said yes she upgraded us to a suite it was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Don,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was pleasure to meet you and your wife. I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Thank you again for staying with us here at the AmericInn in Faribault, MN.

Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Friendly Staff made us feel very comfortable. The rooms were clean and neat. Bathroom was very clean. Breakfast may have landed from Mars because it may have been 300 light years in the making. Old and dry isn't what I like to see the first night of my vacation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Sheila,

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to make each and every guest feel right at home, I am pleased to hear our staff took great care of you. After reading your comment regarding the breakfast, we have taken corrective action to assure that all breakfast items are hot, fresh and replenished often.

Thank you again for your comment, we hope to see you soon!

Janesville, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed in a very nice suite with whirlpool. We were impressed with the size of the room and tub. It was very clean and we had no problems feeling at home. We were given great advice from management about great eateries and shuttle services for the area. We enjoyed the breakfast very much as well. The cover on the drain had come off but that was addressed before the end of our stay. Over all we had a fantastic experience!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and kind words on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and chose the AmericInn of Faribault to spend your Anniversary. We will continue our efforts and dedication to maintain the highest standard of service for our guests.

We hope to see you and your husband for many anniversaries to come!

Hector, MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Someone in the building thought they needed an Ipad more than I did so mine somehow disappeared from my locked room. Management did not seem too interested in investigating the issue and the end result was that I was basically told I was scamming them. I have stayed in this hotel many times this year and it has always been adequate but one bad apple on the staff has made me not too willing to stay there again and feel comfortable. I guess I have to take all my belongings out of the room daily to feel safe and I suggest you do the same.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
First, let me apologize for the amount of time it has taken to respond, however, we were still in the middle of investigating the situation. I also am truly sorry for the frustrating experience you have endured here with us at the AmericInn of Faribault. It is certainly not acceptable for any of our guest to leave an AmericInn location with the feelings and perceptions that you shared in your Trip Advisor Review.

In regards to this specific situation, as you know, we have worked closely with the local police department. Unfortunately, we (management and the police department) were unable to locate the missing item or determine who was responsible. The staff in question was found innocent however, due to the accusations she is no longer employed with us.

We appreciate you and your business here at the hotel and I am thankful you have returned multiple times to the property. Thank you for the second chance you have given us to prove that our staff is still the trustworthy staff you have grown to count on.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had my hesitations when checking in to this hotel. While I immediately noticed an unusual odor it turned out to be the chlorine from the pool which situates immediately to the right of the check in desk. Once I realized that I only smelled the pool, my concern subsided. As it turns out, everyone that works at that hotel, from the check-in to the maid service, is very nice and accomodating. The prices are excellent, the rooms are of good size, and the bathroom has enough counter space to comfortably hold toiletries for two people. Breakfast is included and was fairly typical of what you normally would expect from a free breakfast bar.
I would definitely stay again as this is the best value in town when considering price, room and amenities.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Our staff strive to make each guest feel welcomed and at home. I hope you are able to come back and visit our great town of Faribault and stay with us here at AmericInn.

See you soon,

Teresa Schalz

Been to Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Faribault? Share your experiences!