“Will stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Faribault
Marsa Alam, Egypt
“Will stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great Experience! Our room was spotless. There was no stale smoke smell as is sometimes the case in other places we've stayed. Natalee checked us in - very warm and professional. Very comfortable room. We were very pleased with this motel and will stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

108 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay & this hotel was excellent again.
Staff, room, breakfast, pool. Overall my stay was excellent.
Beds were really comfortable.
Kids loved the pool & breakfast.
Wife loved the various ammenities.
I recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed July 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Getting checked in was fine. My day and evening was fine in my room too. I had a good nights sleep and woke up great too! I went to eat breakfast. I thought that the decaf was made and when I drank it, it was cold. So there was no fresh decaf and it was old too! I had to drink regular. This group of 3 that went to eat breakfast asked for waffles. The lady attendant said there weren’t any. When I went to get milk out of the fridge there were waffles in there. So obviously the lady attendant doesn’t have a clue what she’s talking about. I hate places that slip stuff under doors of my rooms. Twice they had to put crap under my door. Then my phone rang and when I answered I got hung up on. Maybe it was a prank, but I think it was somebody from housekeeping. They wanted to see if I’ve checked out or not. That’s unprofessional and rude. The breakfast food and the room to eat were in separate rooms. I didn’t even eat in the room. They also had two tables in the lobby to eat at too. So that’s where I ate at. Well anyway I won’t ever stay at this Days Inn ever again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The exterior of the hotel was good but the hotel was outdated and dirty on the inside. Needs improvements and it would be a great motel to stay at with the location and amenities it offers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Been to Days Inn & Suites Faribault? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Faribault

Address: 1920 Cardinal Lane, Faribault, MN 55021
Location: United States > Minnesota > Faribault
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Faribault
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Faribault 2*
This Days Inn is conveniently located on I-35 & Hwy 21, spacious indoor pool/whirlpool, complimentary breakfast and free HSIA. Minutes from Sakitah State Trail system, and 40 min from the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport and Mall of America. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Faribault reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Faribault
Faribault Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Faribault, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.