“Continuing cross country trip” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Fairmont
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Continuing cross country trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Nice room: non smoking king size bed, flat screen HD TV, microwave, fridge
Nice bathroom - reasonable shower water pressure, but a leaky sink
Noise from children in connecting room
Both Comfort Inn and Hampton Inn provide free hot breakfast, but chose the Comfort Inn over next door Hampton Inn because of a more reasonable room price

Stayed July 2014
Fairmont08, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Bob B.,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. Hope you had a safe trip back to Virgina Beach, VA.

Thanks again,

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stayed here on a motorcycle trip. Made the reservation earlier in the day on my smartphone. Upon arrival,I asked to switch rooms, to a room with a view of the parking lot so I could keep an eye on my bike. No problem. Helpful,friendly staff. Clean room. I would highly recommend.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for the five star review! You must travel a lot as we noticed that you have written 78 reviews. We are very glad to hear that our staff accommodated your room change request and we liked that your using your smart phone and everything is working well for you.

Thank you for staying with us and enjoy your trips on your motorcycle!
Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We arrived in the early afternoon and were greeted by the friendly front desk clerk. Our room was big and very clean. The TV worked great, with lots of channels. The bed was very comfortable with multiple pillows which I like. Breakfast was good, with sausage and eggs, yogurt, and all the usual amenities. The breakfast attendant made sure everything was well stocked. The hotel is quiet, we didn't hear any hall noise of any kind. We very much enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
TPImanager, SRE Coordinator at Comfort Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on having a great staff and a well maintained property! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope that all of our future guests have the same great experience! Thank you again!
Gwinn, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was a great place to stay on our way back from out west. It was very clean, modern and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling. There are restaurants not too far away.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words! Great reviews like yours make it a pleasure to share when we go over reviews with the staff! We hope you to see you again!
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We spent one night traveling through. The hotel was just off interstate 90, it was foggy and pouring rain. We were checked in by the nicest lady, who gave us some good tips about the area. We had an excellent meal at a nearby restaurant. Our room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. We rested well. The bath was nice with a good shower. The hotel is two stories with no elevator, so if steps are a problem, stay downstairs. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator so choose accordingly. Small breakfast area.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Fairmont08, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review.
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

All was great except the comfort of the beds left something to be desired and breakfast was "ok". Staff was friendly and rooms were clean!! I would stay again and would recommend as well! Overall, it was a great stay!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
TPImanager, Manager at Comfort Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you!
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is my 4th stay here. This time I stayed in one of the larger rooms with a pull out bed for my toddler for about a week. I felt that room service did an exceptional job with keeping my room tidy and the bed/room were comfy aside from the AC which blew directly onto the master bed and was a bit hard to adjust to a comfortable temp, never did quite figure it out but I'm sure if I would have asked it would have been sorted. The pool was small so I didn't bother but it's nice that they offer a nice light breakfast considering I doubt they are ever very full or close to capacity. I found the staff to be pleasant, even offering me a better rate for an extended stay. Parking was convenient but since I was pregnant with a toddler and 6 pieces of luggage to boot, it would have been nice to have bell service available-though I know that is a bit much to ask for in a small town like Fairmont. My only REAL complaint was having a dog in the room above us for a couple of nights, I could hear it running around constantly for a few hours every evening, might I suggest they only be allowed on the ground floor for the comfort of all guests? It didn't bother me enough to complain formally to staff but it was a little annoying. Overall, I would stay here again when visiting family.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
TPImanager, Manager at Comfort Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us! We are thrilled to hear you are a return guest and appreciate your loyalty. It is great that you found our housekeeping team to be efficient – they work hard to provide a clean and comfortable environment for our valued guests to enjoy while they stay with us. We are very proud of them! Please know that any of our associates would be more than happy to assist you with luggage next time you visit us. The remark you shared regarding our pet policy will be reviewed and followed up on with our team. We take our guests’ comments very seriously and please accept our apologies if the comfort of your stay was interrupted due to noisy pets. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again!

Been to Comfort Inn Fairmont? Share your experiences!