“Late Nite Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Greeley, Colorado
“Late Nite Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Called down from the Holiday Inn room at 10 - and they made a pizza for us - it was very good and they were happy to stay late to make it

Visited January 2013
GreenMillFairmont, General Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thanks for ordering your pizzza from Green Mill. I am happy that our associates were helpful and your pizza was great. I will pass along your comments to our pizza makers. We hope you can join us in the future. Best of travels.

Grand Lake, Colorado
“Delicious breakfast (low carb options)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This restaurant is in the Holiday Inn, The breakfast was really good. The waitress was a bit distracted and slow for the number of tables that she had that morning but was very friendly.
I choose low or lower carb options when I can and was very happy to see that this restaurant had several intentionally low carb breakfast options. It is nice to not have to "special" order everything for once. Eggs done your way really means it at his place. Perfectly cooked poached eggs are a rare find.

Visited November 2012
GreenMillFairmont, General Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thanks for your quick response concerning your visit with us. I will pass on your comments to our staff. I am glad to hear that you were happy with our menu options. Holiday Inn provides a very similar breakfast menu for each hotel in the system. We hope to see you in future travel plans.
Montpelier, Vermont
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had the BBQ pizza, it was so good! Our server was right on and I had he best Cosmo ever. We stayed at the comfort in across the street. If we lived closer we would go there often.

Visited October 2012
GreenMillFairmont, General Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thanks for dining with us on your trip. I am glad you enjoyed your pizza and service here at the Green Mill. Green Mill has won many pizza awards in its lifetime. I hope to see you again in the future.
Chicago
“Great salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The restaurant is in the Holiday Inn and has a popular local bar. Ordered a salad to take back to the Comfort Inn and it was delicious, with chicken, blackberries, nuts and mixed greens and raspberry dressing. I have eaten here on previous trips and have never been disappointed. Friendly service.

Visited August 2012
GreenMillFairmont, General Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you for visiting the Green Mill in Fairmont. I am happy you enjoyed your service and our extensive menu which includes a variety freshly made salads. Hope to see you soon.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I enjoy this pizzaria for its outstanding flavor in their food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

Green Mill does a hands down job in the Italian cuisine. I love the pasta, and pizza. They also have American styles of food too that is done well. I recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
GreenMillFairmont, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for the kind comments. I will certainly share them with our associates. Reviews from our customers are a great tool we use for our training.