“Small Town Book store with outstanding service and knowledge” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Specialty Shops
Attraction Details
Excelsior, Minnesota
19 attraction reviews
“Small Town Book store with outstanding service and knowledge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

LOVE, love, love this book store. My children grew up on books which Elie advised me to share with my kids. They are now 25 and 30 so that will give you an idea of how long they have been in Excelsior. In addition, my book club, only chooses books which they recommend and in over 10 years we've never been disappointed. I've recently been in asking for advice and purchasing a few of my Christmas gifts.

Visited November 2013

midwest
31 attraction reviews
“Lets's Read”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is very nice small shop with a very nice selection of books. The staff are great and it is very laid back.

Visited June 2013
17 attraction reviews
“Best Indy Bookstore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The ladies who own and run this little bookstore know their craft well. Stopping in is like visiting with old friends. If they don't have what you want in stock, they will happily order it for you. The inventory is amazing and you can find classics as well as new publications. There is an extensive selection of books for children and young adults. All the ladies are avid readers and willingly share their favorite titles with you. They are so helpful and friendly you leave knowing you want to return soon. I can't say enough good things about this little shop.

Visited December 2012
Minnesota
“Great independent bookstore!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

I love this bookstore! Small enough to be cosy, but somehow they always have the book I'm looking for! Make sure to ask for book suggestions. They always have a great idea I have not heard of yet! I like to bring my school age daughter and the staff always can help her find a new book she loves!

Visited May 2011