“Good stuff.” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Open for Breakfast and Lunch
Cedar Rapids, IA
“Good stuff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Outstanding breakfast. But get there early, or you'll wait for a table!

Your classic cafe. An experienced waitress covering 6-8 tables all at the same time and still able to warm my coffee. Big, stick-to-your-ribs breakfast. I had the ham/cheese omelet (eggs were just 30 seconds too done, but that's being picky). Son had the ham steak and was very satisfied.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Siler City
“Hearty Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Hugh portions of food, fresh baked cinnamon and caramel rolls. Pancakes are gigantic. You will not go away hungry. Very busy in the morning, tables are close together and it was crowded.

Visited October 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best breakfast in the world!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I hadn't been to Britton's since I was a young girl ( I am now 51). My husband and I went this past weekend. It is still the same wonderful food I remember. The stuffed hashbrowns are the best I have ever had. I still say Britton;s is my favorit restaurant the world over!!! I love being in a place that is swarming with locals..... Ach, ya!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Breakfast in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Britton's Cafe was recommended by the host of our motel. You can not believe how wonderful this little "hole in the wall" cafe is! You have to go there and find out for yourself! The portions are HUGE and the taste is wonderful! We did not have to go for lunch. A great start for a wonderful day in Ely, Minnesota.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waterloo, Iowa
“Stuffed hashbrowns are terrific!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The veggie and cheese stuffed hashbrowns are terrific...perfectly crispy and golden on the outside, creamy on the inside--delish! My companion had two pancakes that were literally as big as the plate...they were light and fluffy and the side of bacon was thick, smoky and salty...not your ordinary bacon. I can see why this place is so popular with locals and visitors alike.

Visited September 2012

Been to Britton's Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Britton's Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.