“Great food for a good price!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 86 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Soups, Sandwiches
Description: Twelve homemade soups everyday with free hot breadsticks. Fresh salads, pastas, wraps, and sandwiches. Don't forget about the bottomless bowl.
Dayville, Connecticut
“Great food for a good price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Came here for a lunch recently, and got the half soup, half sandwich combo, which came w/ a fountain drink and unlimited breadsticks. I believe it was $7.99. I tried the wisconsin cheddar soup, and it was awesome! For my half sandwich I got the chicken salad. Their "half" portions are huge! The breadsticks weren't anything special. You grab a tray and go down the line ordering your soup/sandwich and picking up your sides and drinks. It's a great place for a quick, tasty lunch.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“If the location I went to is the same one that is listed here in The Har Mar Mall in St. Paul, then I know I've eaten...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2009

If the location I went to is the same one that is listed here in The Har Mar Mall in St. Paul, then I know I've eaten there. I believe I went there hoping for a vegan soup & all I could eat was the bread sticks with marinara sauce. If they would have even 1 vegan option of soup, I'd recommended it. From reviewing their website, it doesn't appear there have been any changes.