“Great Value and Love the Kitchenette” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road

You added Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7550 Office Ridge Court, Eden Prairie, MN 55344   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Indianapolis, IN
“Great Value and Love the Kitchenette”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We didn't plan on an extended stay hotel, but it was nearby and the price was excellent for the quality of the accommodations. We particularly liked the kitchenette which made the place much more welcoming and pleasant. The bed was super comfortable, and having a table and chairs to sit and eat or work, was wonderful. The desk clerk was charming and funny, helpful and efficient. We would happily stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you loved your kitchen, and that your room was comfortable and fit your needs. I am especially proud to read of the helpful and efficient service you received from my staff. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Thunder Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed here before the renovations and it was comfortable then, Since it has been renovated it seems that everything is easier to keep clean like the one piece sink and counter top in the bathroom. Staff were friendly and although we didn't use the quick breakfast option we enjoyed having coffee available in the morning. Our queen-sized room was spacious with bedside lights on both sides of the bed (important if you want to read in bed). On one side of the bed there was a desk with a telephone and the other had a bedside cabinet. There was a small table for meals with two office type chairs and a large comfortable armchair near the flat screen LG TV which sat on a chest of drawers with lots of drawer space for belongings.. Only drawback was few TV channels and we were reduced to watching the weather channel and a Forensic Medicine Channel the couple of evenings we did not go out. Also there was no list of TV channels, we found them by trial and error. The closet was located behind a curtain with lots of hanging space but only 4 hangers. Fortunately I always bring some of my own.

Room Tip: All rooms are non smoking but the elevator smelled of cigarettes. Not a great deal but stay on the g...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Margaret - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our new renovations. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our friendly staff, your spacious room and the furnishings in your room. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Still, I apologize that you were not satisfied with our TV channel selection. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience.

manila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Stayed way back 2008, It's my first time to travel outside Manila. I stayed in Homestead Suites for almost 1 month. It is walking distance to Target Mall, and other food store. You can ask the helpdesk in Homestead to call you for a cab to drop you in MOA (mall of America), it cost us $80 I guess but to be sure it's below $100, a little bit pricey but since we are all in the foreign country what do you expect right?. All amenities that was mentioned in their website are there, hairdryer, bath soap, hot and cold water, towels, weekly change of beddings, and room service cleaning.
Our package doesn't have a free breakfast so I can't comment on that.
Overall comment is, if I will go back in United States and would probably choose the same hotel. Cheaper that other, great location, and practical for a long term stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and the amenities offered at our hotel. I will be sure to share your great review with our staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Found this hotel on express deals for an outstanding value. Nice rooms large and comfortable, friendly staff, great to have a kitchen provided in the room, not to fond of the location rather hard to find. Overall a great experience I will be back often

Chuck

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Chuck - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your spacious, comfortable room and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I'm glad that you found our staff to be friendly during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you had difficulties finding our location. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was a really great hotel for our overnight stay. The rooms have recently been updated and look quite modern and I loved the colors. The room has everything one would need for an extended stay, but since we just stayed for a night we did not need to use the kitchen. The staff were really friendly and check-in/out was smooth and fast. My only complaint is the breakfast is quite limited. Only had packaged muffins, granola bars, fresh fruit, and instant oatmeal. There was also no juice or milk for the non-coffee drinkers. This may not be an issue for someone who is staying long term as the rooms have refrigerators so you can buy some and store it. Overall, this is a nice hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Nicholas - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and your recently updated room during your visit with us. As well, it's great to hear that you had a smooth check-in and check-out. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering.

Colorado Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We needed a room for 2 weeks and this hotel fit the bill. With a full size refrigerator/freezer, a stovetop and microwave we were able to save money by cooking most of our meals. The location is very convenient close to major highways, yet it is far enough away from the highway so there is no street noise. They have a nice grab and go breakfast that consists of fruit, breakfast bars, coffee and tea. Room was comfortable, good wireless internet and friendly staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Rob - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so glad that you liked your room overall, especially the kitchen, and our hotel's location. Still, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your room was not up to our standards. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working to ensure that each of our guest rooms are clean and ready for our guests when they arrive.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at epr@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Des Moines, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had considered title "This Place Stinks" because it reaked from cigarette smoke. The hallways had been sprayed with something to cover the smell, but it didn't do much. We had requested a non-smoking room and had to take a smoking room. Even the elevator smelled!
The kitchen had 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 cups and 2 glasses, a few pieces of silver wear, no cooking utensils. Frying pan and small sauce pan. No microwave cook wear, no paper towels, no salt & pepper; very "Spartan" equipment.
"Grab and Go Breakfast" was some granola bars, fruit, coffee and tea. Apparently, that is standard "breakfast" at Extended Stay places.
As I said, "Don't expect much" and you won't be disappointed! It was the cheapest place we could find and now we know why.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the building had an uncomfortable smell. In response to your feedback, I will be conducting a thorough inspection of our ventilation system to ensure it is working properly. I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. The breakfast was created to offer items for our guest that are on the go and do not have an opportunity to utilize their fully equipped kitchen to make breakfast.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I invite you to contact me, at mklawitter@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road

Address: 7550 Office Ridge Court, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Location: United States > Minnesota > Eden Prairie
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Eden Prairie
Eden Prairie Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.