“Great place for a long term stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road

You added Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7550 Office Ridge Court, Eden Prairie, MN 55344   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
manila
“Great place for a long term stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Stayed way back 2008, It's my first time to travel outside Manila. I stayed in Homestead Suites for almost 1 month. It is walking distance to Target Mall, and other food store. You can ask the helpdesk in Homestead to call you for a cab to drop you in MOA (mall of America), it cost us $80 I guess but to be sure it's below $100, a little bit pricey but since we are all in the foreign country what do you expect right?. All amenities that was mentioned in their website are there, hairdryer, bath soap, hot and cold water, towels, weekly change of beddings, and room service cleaning.
Our package doesn't have a free breakfast so I can't comment on that.
Overall comment is, if I will go back in United States and would probably choose the same hotel. Cheaper that other, great location, and practical for a long term stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and the amenities offered at our hotel. I will be sure to share your great review with our staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Found this hotel on express deals for an outstanding value. Nice rooms large and comfortable, friendly staff, great to have a kitchen provided in the room, not to fond of the location rather hard to find. Overall a great experience I will be back often

Chuck

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Chuck - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your spacious, comfortable room and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I'm glad that you found our staff to be friendly during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you had difficulties finding our location. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was a really great hotel for our overnight stay. The rooms have recently been updated and look quite modern and I loved the colors. The room has everything one would need for an extended stay, but since we just stayed for a night we did not need to use the kitchen. The staff were really friendly and check-in/out was smooth and fast. My only complaint is the breakfast is quite limited. Only had packaged muffins, granola bars, fresh fruit, and instant oatmeal. There was also no juice or milk for the non-coffee drinkers. This may not be an issue for someone who is staying long term as the rooms have refrigerators so you can buy some and store it. Overall, this is a nice hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Nicholas - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and your recently updated room during your visit with us. As well, it's great to hear that you had a smooth check-in and check-out. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering.

Colorado Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We needed a room for 2 weeks and this hotel fit the bill. With a full size refrigerator/freezer, a stovetop and microwave we were able to save money by cooking most of our meals. The location is very convenient close to major highways, yet it is far enough away from the highway so there is no street noise. They have a nice grab and go breakfast that consists of fruit, breakfast bars, coffee and tea. Room was comfortable, good wireless internet and friendly staff.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Rob - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so glad that you liked your room overall, especially the kitchen, and our hotel's location. Still, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your room was not up to our standards. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working to ensure that each of our guest rooms are clean and ready for our guests when they arrive.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at epr@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Des Moines, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had considered title "This Place Stinks" because it reaked from cigarette smoke. The hallways had been sprayed with something to cover the smell, but it didn't do much. We had requested a non-smoking room and had to take a smoking room. Even the elevator smelled!
The kitchen had 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 cups and 2 glasses, a few pieces of silver wear, no cooking utensils. Frying pan and small sauce pan. No microwave cook wear, no paper towels, no salt & pepper; very "Spartan" equipment.
"Grab and Go Breakfast" was some granola bars, fruit, coffee and tea. Apparently, that is standard "breakfast" at Extended Stay places.
As I said, "Don't expect much" and you won't be disappointed! It was the cheapest place we could find and now we know why.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the building had an uncomfortable smell. In response to your feedback, I will be conducting a thorough inspection of our ventilation system to ensure it is working properly. I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. The breakfast was created to offer items for our guest that are on the go and do not have an opportunity to utilize their fully equipped kitchen to make breakfast.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I invite you to contact me, at mklawitter@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Omaha
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The bathtub was gross and rusty, the shower curtain had a hole in it, and the tile needed to be caulked again; however, the rest of the room was pretty clean. I was sad because the lady that checked in before me asked for non-smoking and they said they were all out. I hate to smell like smoke so I was disappointed and slept with the window open. They also had no more rooms left with two double or two queen beds left so me and my friend had to share a bed together. Breakfast was juice or coffee and muffins, fruit and granola bars. I couldn't get connected to the internet at first as there were two Extended Stay connections and the guy at the front desk said it was his first week and he didn't know which connection to use. At least we had a refrigerator and microwave that worked. Overall this place was okay. Nothing horrible and nothing great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dreya - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. To prevent this from happening again, my team is going to work on being more thorough when inspecting rooms, reporting maintenance issues as they are seen, so they can be corrected right away. As well, I am sorry that we were unable to provide you with the type of room you requested. Unfortunately, due to guests extending their stays, we are not always able to accommodate every request; however, our staff strives to meet our guests needs and will continue to do so.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact me directly, at epr@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The hotel was very quiet. The kitchen area exceeded my expectations. The rooms were very clean. Water pressure in the shower was wonderful. We were in town moving my daughter and after a very long day... the shower and the quiet were greatly appreciated! Strongly recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Susan - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time at or hotel. We take pride in providing great service and great rooms at great rates. I am so happy we were able to do this for you.

Again, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road

Address: 7550 Office Ridge Court, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Location: United States > Minnesota > Eden Prairie
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Eden Prairie
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Eden Prairie
Eden Prairie Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.